Do you want to join a Nordic SaaS company that breathes ambition?
Do you want to develop the market leading HCM Software?
Do you want to work in an award winning culture and with awesome colleagues?
If these questions create a tickling excitement in you, then you've reached the right place! Come, join CatalystOne!
We are looking for an experienced Development Manager, with both project and people management skills!
CatalystOne Solutions is the Nordic leader in software for HCM (Human Capital Management) and has many well-known companies as customers. Customers like Paradox Interactive, Nordnet, Atea, EVRY, JM, Björn Borg and many more are and will be happy to have us as their software supplier. We have during 15+ years built a strong value-based company driven by the customers success. We are now in an extensive growing phase and our five-year plan is to many times multiply the number of customers, our net sales and the number of employees. Join us in this journey and be part of the success stories.
We have over time built an outstanding product and a strong corporate culture - both we are very proud of. Not many companies can truly say that their employees live their company values, but at CatalystOne our values are an integrated part of our everyday lives. We didn’t develop our values – our values developed us!
Join us as a Product Development Manager and you will have the opportunity to:
- Work with our beloved Product Development department in India - full of young and competent people having a fun and an inspiring work culture
- Develop our market leading software and contribute in creating feature-rich solutions
- Work with product management team in Norway to lay down overall module road map.
- Including, prioritization of features per module
- Have overall responsibility for delivering new products/features according to the plan.
- Perform regular check-in and performance appraisal dialog with reporting team members & help them to development further.
- Follow up on individual's existing/ongoing growth/improvement plan items & establish new ones
- Perform sampling routines within teams (security, quality, branching, and processes etc) to analyze if processes are being utilized effectively.
- Make recommendations to teams based on findings.
- Make suggestions and collaborate with the leadership team for optimizing development processes.
- Report team competence, quality & release related metrics to management.
- Also present team's work progress as well as innovations done within teams, with the measurable impacts on quality and effectiveness in work. Based on the the assessment of the idea, ensure that these ideas are introduced in the development process of all product teams, for better outcomes.
- Ensure that reporting teams have right competence and capacity to be effective.
- Thrive in a committed and agile environment
- Further yourself on technical and personal level
- Interact with Nordic colleagues through both digital and in-person means, and become part of a big global CatalystOne family
- Participate and even present, in our round-the-year workshops and learning sessions
See if you are one of our new members of the family:
- You are a person humble at heart, having a flexible mindset, eagerness to learn more and create value
- You have more than 7 years of experience being a leader of a single or multiple development teams
- You have been (or even currently are) a full-time software developer with experience in Java, and other web technologies.
- Your experience with Atlassian Products like JIRA, BitBucket, Confluence, Trello will be an added advantage
- You have tremendous problem solving and decision making skills
- You have good command on English language, both oral and written is must
- You are committed to your work and contribute in strengthening our work culture
Number of open positions: 2 (7+ years experience)
We have a total of five offices, with four corporate ones in the best locations of Oslo, Sandefjord, Stockholm and Copenhagen. Our biggest office is in Chandigarh, India, where we conduct research and develop our product suite. All our offices offer modern environments of the highest standards. We make sure to work closely across borders and cities. One big team on one big adventure together.
We practice trust and flexibility, and as a proud provider of HR solutions, we are of course keen to take good care of and develop our own employees.
A few other benefits of working with CatalystOne:
- Transparent and strong work processes-policies
- No work-bonds
- Flexibility in work-timings
- Birthday and work anniversary celebrations
- Festival celebrations
- Team engagement activities, parties, and workshops
- Health Insurance cover
... and the list goes on. Apply for the position to see it for yourself!