Do you want to join a Nordic SaaS company that breathes ambition?
Do you want to work with the market leading HCM Software?
Are you possessed by the spirits to ensure top-notch quality processes?
If these questions create a tickling excitement in you, then you've reached the right place! Come, join CatalystOne!
We are looking for a seasoned Quality Assurance Engineer who can head our Software Quality function!
CatalystOne Solutions is the Nordic leader in software for HCM (Human Capital Management) and has many well-known companies as customers. Customers like Paradox Interactive, Nordnet, Atea, EVRY, JM, Björn Borg and many more are and will be happy to have us as their software supplier. We have during 15+ years built a strong value-based company driven by the customers success. We are now in an extensive growing phase and our five-year plan is to many times multiply the number of customers, our net sales and the number of employees. Join us in this journey and be part of the success stories.
We have over time built an outstanding product and a strong corporate culture - both we are very proud of. Not many companies can truly say that their employees live their company values, but at CatalystOne our values are an integrated part of our everyday lives. We didn’t develop our values – our values developed us!
Join us as the Head of Software Quality and you will have the opportunity to:
- Work with our beloved Product Development department in India - full of young and competent people having a fun and an inspiring work culture
- Thrive in a committed and agile environment
- Plan, coordinate, and direct quality programs, initiatives and activities to ensure the quality and reliability of software product(s)
- Formulate, implement and improve the Quality Assurance procedures and processes
- Lead Business analysis, Quality control & Test automation teams
- Mentor quality assurance team to be effective in quality assurance
- Articulate metrics and success factors for key initiatives
- Report Quality metrics and Test results to Management
- Be responsible for ensuring the overall Quality of releases across all parameters, both functional and non-functional including performance, security, usability, etc
- Provide technical solutions and perform research on new testing tools and implement new testing methodologies
- Keep records of quality reports, statistical reviews and relevant documentation
- Further yourself on technical and personal level
- Interact with Nordic colleagues through both digital and in-person means, and become part of a big global CatalystOne family
- Participate and even present, in our round-the-year workshops and learning sessions
You must be learning and solution oriented. You are resourceful, and always strive to achieve excellence in everything you work with.
You'll undergo a rigorous fast-paced induction program designed to give you product domain knowledge and acquaint you with our tools, techniques, methodologies and processes.
See if you are one of our new members of the family:
- You are a person humble at heart, having a flexible mindset, eagerness to learn more and create value
- You have experience in range of 8 - 12 years working with Software Quality in the IT industry, preferably in Product based companies
- You have experience with test management tools covering defect management, test case management/tracking and project management tools
- You have working knowledge and proven experience with Automation and related frameworks
- You have impeccable knowledge of Quality processes and terminologies
- You have experience with evaluating processes, proposing improvements, and creating new processes/procedures as well
- You have Good command on English language, both oral and written is must
- You are committed to your work and contribute in strengthening our work culture
Number of open positions: 1 (8-12 years relevant experience)
We have a total of five offices, with four corporate ones in the best locations of Oslo, Sandefjord, Stockholm and Copenhagen. Our biggest office is in Chandigarh, India, where we conduct research and develop our product suite. All our offices offer modern environments of the highest standards. We make sure to work closely across borders and cities. One big team on one big adventure together.
We practice trust and flexibility, and as a proud provider of HR solutions, we are of course keen to take good care of and develop our own employees.
A few other benefits of working with CatalystOne:
- Transparent and strong work processes-policies
- No work-bonds
- Flexibility in work-timings
- Birthday and work anniversary celebrations
- Festival celebrations
- Team engagement activities, parties, and workshops
- Health Insurance cover
... and the list goes on. Apply for the position to see it for yourself!