Do you want to join a Nordic SaaS company that breathes ambition?
Do you want to work in an award-winning culture and with awesome colleagues?
If these questions create a tickling excitement in you, then you've reached the right place! Come, join CatalystOne!
We are looking for an exciting professional who can serve as a liaison between CatalystOne Support and Product Development!
CatalystOne Solutions is the Nordic leader in software for HCM (Human Capital Management) and has many well-known companies as customers. Customers like Paradox Interactive, Nordnet, Atea, EVRY, JM, Björn Borg and many more are and will be happy to have us as their software supplier. We have during 15+ years, built a strong value-based company driven by customer success. We are now in an extensive growth phase and our five-year plan is, to many times multiply the number of customers, our net sales and the number of employees. Join us on this journey and be part of the success stories.
We have over time built an outstanding product and a strong corporate culture - both we are very proud of. Not many companies can truly say that their employees live their company values, but at CatalystOne our values are an integrated part of our everyday lives. We didn’t develop our values – our values developed us!
Join us as Problem Coordinator and you will have the opportunity to:
- Report progress directly to Problem Manager in CatalystOne Support
- Review all incoming problems from Support if High or Urgent
- Make sure problems are reported correctly to the development function
- Be responsible for making sure SLA is met
- Be responsible for Jira dependencies
- Prepare reports, fields and so on
- Provide input to Root Cause Analysis on urgent problems
- Use mandate to allocate the necessary resources to make sure SLA is met
- Improve the Problem and Change Management Process
- Contribute to any possible workaround
- Manage the Known Problem Database
- Notify stakeholders when the problem is fixed and available in the code
- Handle additional duties as assigned
You must be learning and solution oriented. You are resourceful, and always strive to achieve excellence in everything you work with.
See if you are one of our new members of the family:
- You have 2 to 4 years of previous software engineering experience
- You have proven analytical, critical thinking, and troubleshooting skills
- You are excellent at written and verbal communication
- You possess good organizational and problem-solving capabilities
- You have a superior ability to multitask and prioritize based on business impact
- You have the ability to work independently as well as part of the support team
- You are attentive to detail and have process-oriented thinking
- Your existing knowledge of one or more programming languages, operating systems and databases is an added advantage
- You being certified in ITIL or other ITSM related framework will be another plus
Number of open positions - 1
This position will report to Director - Product Development, and work in direct collaboration with the Support team in Norway!
We have a total of five offices, with four corporate ones in the best locations of Oslo, Sandefjord, Stockholm and Copenhagen. Our biggest office is in Chandigarh, India, where we conduct research and develop our product suite. All our offices offer modern environments of the highest standards. We make sure to work closely across borders and cities. One big team on one big adventure together.
We practice trust and flexibility, and as a proud provider of HR solutions, we are of course keen to take good care of and develop our own employees.
A few other benefits of working with CatalystOne:
- Transparent and strong work processes-policies
- No work-bonds
- Flexibility in work-timings
- Birthday and work anniversary celebrations
- Festival celebrations
- Team engagement activities, parties, and workshops
- Subsidized corporate membership at select Gym facilities
- Health Insurance cover
... and the list goes on. Apply for the position to see it for yourself!