We are looking for a seasoned Quality Assurance Engineer who can lead our Quality Assurance colleagues!
This role will work with a mission to work closely with the Head of QA to implement the processes so that we can produce a better-quality product and mentor the team members in an ever-changing environment.
Grow into a Quality Assurance Lead and you will:
- Lead the QA/QC team members across different mission teams, and ensure that we are using industry-best practices.
- Perform regular check-in and performance appraisal dialogue with reporting team members & help them to develop further.
- Follow up on the individual's existing/ongoing growth/improvement plan items & establish new ones.
- Ensure that reporting QA members have the right competence and capacity to be effective.
- Perform sampling routines within teams (quality and processes) to analyze if processes are being utilized effectively.
- Make recommendations to the QAs based on findings.
- Make suggestions and collaborate with the Head of QA and Leadership team for optimizing overall development and quality processes.
- Contribute to the evolution of QA processes and participate in testing strategy definition and implementation.
- Use relevant tools and research about the latest tools that can add value.
- Analyze requirements with product owners, business analysts, and other team members.
- Grooming sessions and Test case reviews for reporting QA members.
- Collaborate with the Head of QA and implement appropriate test measurements and metrics in the product and the Testing Team.
- Design test plans for deliverables.
See if you're The One we're looking for:
- You have 2.5 years of overall experience in QA with minimum 1 year experience at CatalystOne as a QA Engineer.
- You have sound knowledge of Quality processes and terminologies.
- You are an expert at documenting quality processes.
- You have a passion to mentor your team members and help them to achieve their potential.
- You have proven analytical, critical thinking, and troubleshooting skills.
- You are excellent at written and verbal communication.
- You possess good organizational and problem-solving capabilities.
- You have a superior ability to multitask and prioritize based on business impact.
- You are attentive to detail and have process-oriented thinking.
- Your knowledge of database testing and SQL will add to your candidature.
No. of open positions: 2
This position reports to Head of QACatalystOne is an equal opportunity employer. We have a passion for people and believe that a diverse workforce is fruitful for our company culture. The candidate should be prepared for us to conduct a background check. We process applications on a continuous basis and the position might be appointed sooner than first expected.