Do you want to join a Nordic SaaS company that breathes ambition?
Do you want to work in an award-winning culture and with awesome colleagues?
Are you an Agilist who is seasoned in organizational transformations?
If these questions create a tickling excitement in you, then you've reached the right place! Come, join CatalystOne!
We are looking for an experienced Agile Evangelist who can drive organizational agile transformation from design to implementation in CatalystOne, ensuring effective & predictable deliveries through agile practices!
CatalystOne Solutions is the Nordic leader in software for HCM (Human Capital Management) and has many well-known companies as customers. Customers like Paradox Interactive, Nordnet, Atea, EVRY, JM, Björn Borg and many more are and will be happy to have us as their software supplier. We have during 15+ years, built a strong value-based company driven by customer success. We are now in an extensive growth phase and our five-year plan is, to many times multiply the number of customers, our net sales and the number of employees. Join us on this journey and be part of the success stories.
We have over time built an outstanding product and a strong corporate culture - both we are very proud of. Not many companies can truly say that their employees live their company values, but at CatalystOne our values are an integrated part of our everyday lives. We didn’t develop our values – our values developed us!
Join us as an Agile Coach and you will be responsible for:
- Coaching & Mentorship
- Coach and train Scrum masters, product owners, product development managers, other individuals and teams in concepts and practices like, Agile, Lean, design thinking, etc.
- Coach and train the leadership team about the impact of Agile transformation on their role and vice versa.
- Coach and train relevant audience on best practices in user-centered design (e.g. user research, hypothesis-driven development, prototyping, usability testing)
- Transition & Implementation
- Identify organizational impediments to Agile adoption and work with the leadership team to help overcome them.
- Utilize experience with several Agile methodologies SCRUM, XP, Kanban, SAFe, etc to implement whatever fits well for every team & working group
- Facilitate adoption of best practices in user-centered design (e.g. user research, hypothesis-driven development, prototyping, usability testing)
- Contribute towards the adoption of technical engineering best practices (e.g., test driven development, continuous integration, DevOps, etc.)
- Help globally distributed cross-functional teams in coordination to achieve high performance and quality craftsmanship that delights users
- Create an environment in teams that foster transparency, learning, innovation, quality, predictability & flexibility.
- Assess the Maturity level of agile adoption of the teams and organization, and lead the transformation to the next higher level
See if you are one of our new members of the family:
- You are a person humble at heart, having a flexible mindset, eagerness to learn more and create value
- You have more than 13 years of total work experience being associated with Software development, out of which atleast 8 years is being an Agile Coach
- You have experience in helping organizations transition into Agile practices and culture
- You have acquired industry recognized certifications relevant to this profile
- You have tremendous problem solving and decision making skills
- You have good command on English language, both oral and written is must
- You are committed to your work and contribute in strengthening our work culture
Number of open positions: 1 (13+ years experience)
This position will report to Director - Product Development, India.
We have a total of five offices, with four corporate ones in the best locations of Oslo, Sandefjord, Stockholm and Copenhagen. Our biggest office is in Chandigarh, India, where we conduct research and develop our product suite. All our offices offer modern environments of the highest standards. We make sure to work closely across borders and cities. One big team on one big adventure together.
We practice trust and flexibility, and as a proud provider of HR solutions, we are of course keen to take good care of and develop our own employees.
A few other benefits of working with CatalystOne:
- Transparent and strong work processes-policies
- No work-bonds
- Flexibility in work-timings
- Birthday and work anniversary celebrations
- Festival celebrations
- Team engagement activities, parties, and workshops
- Subsidized corporate membership at select Gym facilities
- Health Insurance cover
... and the list goes on. Apply for the position to see it for yourself!