Do you want to join a Nordic SaaS company that breathes ambition?
Do you want to develop the market leading HCM Software?
Do you want to work in an award-winning culture and with awesome colleagues?
If these questions create a tickling excitement in you, then you've reached the right place! Come, join CatalystOne!
We are looking for a Quality Assurance Professional who is seasoned in QA processes and enabling people to achieve their best!
CatalystOne Solutions is the Nordic leader in software for HCM (Human Capital Management) and has many well-known companies as customers. Customers like Paradox Interactive, Nordnet, Atea, EVRY, JM, Björn Borg and many more are and will be happy to have us as their software supplier. We have during 15+ years built a strong value-based company driven by the customers' success. We are now in an extensive growing phase and our five-year plan is to many times multiply the number of customers, our net sales and the number of employees. Join us on this journey and be part of the success stories.
We have over time built an outstanding product and a strong corporate culture - both we are very proud of. Not many companies can truly say that their employees live their company values, but at CatalystOne our values are an integrated part of our everyday lives. We didn’t develop our values – our values developed us!
Join us as a Quality Assurance Lead and you will:
- Lead the QA/QC team members across different mission teams, and ensure that we adhere to defined organizational practices.
- Ensure reporting QA teams to have the right competence and capacity to be effective.
- Initiate and participate in test planning and ensure compliance to designed test plan and strategy.
- Peer reviews of test cases/scripts for reporting QA members.
- Conduct and lead various delivery related discussions 'Go-No-Go, Bug Triage, Platform/Product metrics'.
- Test documentation, reporting and build/release certifications.
- Increase the effectiveness and efficiency of existing test automation tools.
- Perform routine compliance checks within the teams to ensure quality and efficiency.
- Propose recommendations to QAs based on findings.
- Collaborate with the QA Head for optimizing overall quality processes.
- Follow up on the individual's existing/ongoing growth/improvement plan & help establish new ones.
- Perform performance appraisal dialogue and regular check-ins with reporting team members.
See if you're The One we're looking for:
- You have 5 to 7 years of overall experience in Quality (Minimum 2 years of continuous exp. in People Management)
- You are experienced in automating for functional (Selenium) and non-functional testing (Minimum 2 years)
- You have sound knowledge of Quality processes and terminologies.
- You are an expert at documenting quality artifacts.
- You have a passion to mentor your team members and help them to achieve their potential.
- You have proven analytical, critical thinking, and troubleshooting skills.
- You are excellent at written and verbal communication.
- You possess good organizational and problem-solving capabilities.
- You have a superior ability to multitask and prioritize based on business impact.
- You are attentive to detail and have process-oriented thinking.
Number of open positions: 1 (5-7 years experience)
We have a total of five offices, with four corporate ones in the best locations of Oslo, Sandefjord, Stockholm, and Copenhagen. Our biggest office is in Chandigarh, India, where we research and develop our product suite. All our offices offer modern environments of the highest standards. We make sure to work closely across borders and cities. One big team on one big adventure together.
We practice trust and flexibility, and as a proud provider of HR solutions, we are of course keen to take good care of and develop our own employees.
A few other benefits of working with CatalystOne:
- Transparent and strong work processes-policies
- No work-bonds
- Flexibility in work-timings
- Birthday and work anniversary celebrations
- Festival celebrations
- Team engagement activities, parties, and workshops
- Subsidized corporate membership at selected Gym facilities
- Health Insurance cover
... and the list goes on. Apply for the position to see it for yourself!