Become an HR Consultant & Project Manager at CatalystOne
Grab the challenge to lead grand implementation projects and be a key contributor to the success of our customers. We are continuing our expansion plan and looking for the right person to add to our team of exceptional consultants. We offer an opportunity to really make a difference and have your voice heard – leading complex system implementation projects where you thrive by achieving goals together with our customers. Our strong culture and long-term relationships with our customers make us feel like one big family.
As a part of our growth, we are looking for a passionate and talented HR Consultant & Project Manager to join our Norwegian Consulting team. In the coming years, we are looking forward to multiplying our number of customers. As our goal is to deliver above and beyond expectations, the system implementation project plays an essential part in that promise. The HR Consultant & Project Manager will take responsibility for the successful implementation of the CatalystOne HCM suite to new customers. Our customers are of medium to large-sized companies where the majority have cross-border operations, bringing various levels of complexity into implementing the business applications. Implementations involve activities related to process development, product configuration, integrations and project management.
What we want you to do:
- Manage multiple software implementation projects simultaneously.
- Ensure that each project is properly planned and staffed.
- Run customer workshops and training sessions following our project methodology.
- Act as System Expert and, together with our IT Consultants, design and configure the customer system according to best practice and customer needs.
- Provide advice and guidance to the HR department, often to the HR Director.
- Ensure everything is properly documented, following our documentation templates.
Our dream candidate probably looks something like this:
- Experience with the implementation of business applications (HCM, CRM, ERP, etc.) for large companies
- Proven Project Management skills.
- Experience with HR processes like master data, performance management, competency management, learning management will be valued.
- Can "talk" IT with HR and vice versa.
- Strong organization and time management skills.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills. Fluent in Norwegian and English.
- Manages customer expectations and delivers accordingly.
- Always looks for win-win for the customer and CatalystOne.
- Listens to and respects others' ideas.
- Contributes to an inspirational and motivating working environment.
The HR Consultant & Project Manager will be part of the Norwegian Consulting team and report to the Consulting Manager. Feel free to contact us with questions.
CatalystOne is an equal opportunity employer. We have a passion for people and believe that a diverse workforce is fruitful for our company culture. The candidate should be prepared for us to conduct a background check. We process applications on a continuous basis and the position might be appointed sooner than first expected.