Do you want to join a Nordic SaaS company that breathes ambition?
Do you want to work in an award-winning culture and with awesome colleagues?
If these questions create a tickling excitement in you, then you've reached the right place! Come, join CatalystOne!
We are looking for a humble and motivated professional who believes in spreading happiness!
CatalystOne Solutions is the Nordic leader in software for HCM (Human Capital Management) and has many well-known companies as customers. Customers like Paradox Interactive, Nordnet, Atea, EVRY, JM, Björn Borg and many more are and will be happy to have us as their software supplier. We have for 15+ years built a strong value-based company driven by the customer's success. We are now in an extensive growing phase and our five-year plan is to many times multiply the number of customers, our net sales and the number of employees. Join us on this journey and be part of the success stories.
We have over time built an outstanding product and a strong corporate culture - both we are very proud of. Not many companies can truly say that their employees live their company values, but at CatalystOne our values are an integrated part of our everyday lives. We didn’t develop our values – our values developed us!
Join us and you will have the opportunity to:
- Direct visitors/candidates to the appropriate person and department.
- Answer, screen, and forward incoming phone calls.
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms, and brochures)
- Ensure complete Office (including washrooms) cleanliness and regular checks for the same
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
- Order front office supplies and keep an inventory of stock.
- Arrange travel of Visitors (Nordic or local)
- Keep updated records of office expenses and costs, Bill procurement. Maintain pending bill files.
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, other documentation.
- Handling Admin queries
- Admin related arrangements like getting a meeting room ready for the next meeting as per requirements.
- Liaison with Admin Vendors, like electrician, plumber, gardener, etc
- Manage Office staff and ensure proper roster and duties are prepared on regular intervals
- Handle tickets assigned on the internal Board and ensure they are processed and closed.
- Act as SPOC for queries from outside the company as well as from the employees
- Assist in making arrangements for various events both within the office & Outside the office
See if you are one of our new members of our family:
- You are a person humble at heart, having a flexible mindset, eagerness to learn more and create value
- You have proven work experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative or similar role
- You are Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- You have hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g. printers)
- You have a professional attitude and appearance
- You are excellent at written and verbal communication skills
- You are great at Multitasking and time-management, and able to prioritize tasks
- You have completed graduation in any stream.
- Work experience in IT (or service industry) preferred.