CatalystOne is seeking an experienced, highly skilled software architect who knows what it takes to build a future proof, scalable and performant distributed system in the cloud. Our Nordic technology hub is centrally located in downtown Sandefjord, Vestfold. Every now and then you will travel to India to work closely with our large development team in Chandigarh, India.
CatalystOne is ranked as Norway’s 3rd best place to work according to Great Place To Work Institute. We have a culture characterized by the unique combination of an emphasis on results and on people. CatalystOne is a value driven company and we take our work seriously, but not ourselves. We increased our global headcount last year by 45%, while still maintaining and developing our successful culture.
- 10+ years of experience with software development
- Proven experience with microservices in the cloud, hands-on developed and deployed
- Experience with Docker/Kubernetes or similar technologies
- Experience with DevOps practices
- Higher degree in computer science, related technical field or equivalent experience is required
To be eligible, you must be already living in Norway. Further, you must be able to travel abroad to work with fellow colleagues in our Indian organization on a regular basis, or to attend conferences in Europe and the USA.
Besides being a role model developer, some of the responsibilities include:
- Take an overall ownership of the future cloud architecture
- Ensure that critical aspects are considered in implementation related to security, scalability, performance, maintainability and reliability.
- Ensure technology is properly evaluated, implemented and utilized in line with our strategy.
- Mentor team members in Sandefjord and India, and also participate in competence development planning.
- Have fun at work.
The position will be reporting to the VP Product Development located in Sandefjord.
Who are you?
You have been working with technology in the cloud for several years and regard yourself as a mature and technically strong architect. By heart you are a passionate developer who is motivated by solving technical challenges through smart solutions and sound architectural craftsmanship. You take pride in the work that you do, and love being hands-on as well as mentoring fellow developers to achieve common goals.
You have a good sense of humour and look forward to working closely with great colleagues from India, Norway, Denmark, Sweden and wherever we expand to next. If this sounds like you, we would love to meet you!
In addition to your CV and/or link to update LinkedIn profile, please attach a personal letter explaining why you are looking for a job change, and why you are a good fit for this position in CatalystOne.
CatalystOne is an equal opportunity employer. We have a passion for people and believe that a diverse workforce is fruitful for our company culture. The candidate should be prepared for us to conduct a background check. We process applications on a continuous basis and the position might be appointed sooner than first expected.