Do you want to join a Nordic SaaS company that breathes ambition?
Do you want to develop the market-leading HCM Software?
Do you want to work in an award-winning culture and with awesome colleagues?
If these questions create a tickling excitement in you, then you've reached the right place! Come, join CatalystOne!
We are looking for an experienced Development Manager who is passionate about enabling people to achieve their best!
CatalystOne Solutions is the Nordic leader in software for HCM (Human Capital Management) and has many well-known companies as customers. Customers like Paradox Interactive, Nordnet, Atea, EVRY, JM, Björn Borg and many more are and will be happy to have us as their software supplier. We have for 15+ years built a strong value-based company driven by the customer's success. We are now in an extensive growing phase and our five-year plan is to many times multiply the number of customers, our net sales and the number of employees. Join us on this journey and be part of the success stories.
We have over time built an outstanding product and a strong corporate culture - both we are very proud of. Not many companies can truly say that their employees live their company values, but at CatalystOne our values are an integrated part of our everyday lives. We didn’t develop our values – our values developed us!
We expect our development managers to enable teams to deliver value with quality to customers, by ensuring right capacity, competence and collaboration in a motivating and safe environment.
Join us as a Development Manager and you will have the opportunity to:
- Work with our beloved R&D department in India - full of young and competent people having a fun and an inspiring work culture
- Follow up regularly with the team members, with a focus on motivation, individual growth, and competency planning
- Build a great team dynamic, resolve disagreements internally and across teams
- With Product manager, plan the capacity of the teams well ahead, regarding replacements or when teams need strengthening
- Communicate the importance of processes, guidelines and awareness initiatives in an effective way
- Ensure the importance of organizational changes are well understood by the team now and in future
- Help plan and take ownership of different cross-team drives, when needed
- Give proposals in processes related to promotions and salary adjustments
- Thrive in a committed and agile environment
- Further yourself on technical and personal level
- Interact with Nordic colleagues through both digital and in-person means, and become part of a big global CatalystOne family
- Participate and even present, in our round-the-year workshops and learning sessions
See if you are one of our new members of the family:
- You are a person humble at heart, having a flexible mindset, eagerness to learn more and create value
- You have more than 7 years of total work experience, and atleast 3 years experience being a leader of a single or multiple development teams
- You have been (or even currently are) a full-time software engineer with experience in Java, and other web technologies
- You come from an Agile background
- Your experience with Atlassian products like JIRA, Confluence will be an added advantage
- You have tremendous problem solving and decision-making skills
- You have good command on the English language, both oral and written is must
- You are committed to your work and contribute to strengthening our work culture
Number of open positions: 1 (7+ years experience)
We have a total of five offices, with four corporate ones in the best locations of Oslo, Sandefjord, Stockholm, and Copenhagen. Our biggest office is in Chandigarh, India, where we conduct research and develop our product suite. All our offices offer modern environments of the highest standards. We make sure to work closely across borders and cities. One big team on one big adventure together.
We practice trust and flexibility, and as a proud provider of HR solutions, we are of course keen to take good care of and develop our own employees.
This position reports to Robert Nilsen, VP - R&D.
A few other benefits of working with CatalystOne:
- Transparent and strong work processes-policies
- No work-bonds
- Flexibility in work-timings
- Birthday and work anniversary celebrations
- Subsidized corporate membership at selected Gym facilities
- Festival celebrations
- Team engagement activities, parties, and workshops
- Health Insurance cover
... and the list goes on. Apply for the position to see it for yourself!