Do you want to join a Nordic SaaS company that breathes ambition?
Do you want to work in an award-winning culture and with awesome colleagues?
Do you want to contribute to managing an exciting transformation program?
If these questions create a tickling excitement in you, then you've reached the right place! Come, join CatalystOne!
We are looking for an organized Project management professional who believes in effective communication and coordination
CatalystOne Solutions is the Nordic leader in software for HCM (Human Capital Management) and has many well-known companies as customers. Customers like Paradox Interactive, Nordnet, Atea, EVRY, JM, Björn Borg and many more are and will be happy to have us as their software supplier. We have for 15+ years, built a strong value-based company driven by customer success. We are now in an extensive growth phase and our five-year plan is, to many times multiply the number of customers, our net sales and the number of employees. Join us on this journey and be part of the success stories.
We have over time built an outstanding product and a strong corporate culture - both we are very proud of. Not many companies can truly say that their employees live their company values, but at CatalystOne our values are an integrated part of our everyday lives. We didn’t develop our values – our values developed us!
Program Coordinator will support the Program Manager with taking forward the transformation program efficiently within certain timelines.
Join us as Program Coordinator and you will:
- Work with our beloved R&D department in India - full of young and competent people having fun and an inspiring work culture
- Assist the program manager in all administrative functions and processes
- Plan and schedule timelines
- Creating and updating workflows/Gantt Charts etc., if needed
- Contribute towards the documentation
- Analyze and prepare reports defining the progress, problems, and solutions
- Monitor the budget and track expenditures/transactions
- Help create an agenda and capture meeting minutes during projects meetings
- Support planning and coordination of the program and its activities
- Communicate with team members involved in the program
- Further yourself on a technical and personal level
- Interact with Nordic colleagues through both digital and in-person means, and become part of a big global CatalystOne family
- Participate and even present, in our round-the-year workshops and learning sessions
See if you are one of our new members of the family:
- You have more than 4 years of experience while being associated with PMO or an organization-wide complex program associated with software development
- You must be well versed with MS Project Professional
- A Project Management certification would be an added advantage
- You are well-organized and possess excellent communication skills
Number of open positions: 1 (4+ years experience)
We have a total of five offices, with four corporate ones in the best locations of Oslo, Sandefjord, Stockholm, and Copenhagen. Our biggest office is in Chandigarh, India, where we conduct research and develop our product suite. All our offices offer modern environments of the highest standards. We make sure to work closely across borders and cities. One big team on one big adventure together.
We practice trust and flexibility, and as a proud provider of HR solutions, we are of course keen to take good care of and develop our own employees.
A few other benefits of working with CatalystOne:
- Transparent and strong work processes-policies
- No work-bonds
- Flexibility in work-timings
- Birthday and work anniversary celebrations
- Subsidized corporate membership at selected Gym facilities
- Festival celebrations
- Team engagement activities, parties, and workshops
- Health Insurance cover
... and the list goes on. Apply for the position to see it for yourself!