CatalystOne is the Nordic leader of HCM-software and has many well known companies as customers. Customers like AF Gruppen, Borregaard, Bouvet, Sats Elixia and Wallenius Wilhelmsen Logistics use our software and many more are and will be happy to have us as their software supplier. We have during 10+ years built a strong value-based company driven by the customers' success. We have had high growth the last few years and have the ambition to continue in the hyper-growth mode for the coming years, our net sales and the amount of employees. Do you want to join our exciting journey?
CatalystOne is seeking a seasoned team lead to lead our Operations department. You are motivated by both technology and people and are looking for an exciting journey in a forward-thinking company with great ambitions. As a lead, you will have the responsibility for a smaller team, and make sure we work proactively with Microsoft Azure as core competency and target platform for our cloud solution. Together with the team, you will play a key role in evolving existing and establishing new operation procedures, and ensuring best practices for our infrastructure, where Kubernetes with microservices are gradually replacing traditional VM setup.
Our Nordic technology hub is centrally located in downtown Sandefjord. For applicants living outside the county, we are flexible with combining travel and working from home.
- Operations lead with responsibility for DevOps practice
- Ensure a strong focus on collaboration and service, internally and towards customers
- Ensure good interaction between development, security and operation through a common vision and goal
- Ensure focus on implementation of internal projects related to improvement of processes, tools, systems and more
- Drive change with the help of coaching and motivation of team members
- If you want personnel responsibility, this can be an opportunity for the right person
- Reporting to VP R&D in CatalystOne
- More than 5 years of experience in operations
- Experience in leading one or more operations teams
- Good experience in operating modern cloud architecture
- Experience managing Microsoft Azure as a platform
- Experience managing complex IT change projects desired
- Burning interest in modern DevOps practices and new trends
- Developer background desired, but not a requirement
- Higher degree education - can be compensated with relevant experience
- Fluent in English, oral and written
CatalystOne is an equal opportunity employer. We have a passion for people and believe that a diverse workforce is fruitful for our company culture. The candidate should be prepared for us to conduct a background check. We process applications on a continuous basis and the position might be appointed sooner than first expected.