We offer an opportunity to really make a difference and have your voice heard – leading or being a part of complex implementation projects of our HCM Platform, where you thrive by working with our customers, enabling them to reach their visions and goals. Our strong culture and long-term relationships with our customers make us feel like one big family.
In the coming years, we are looking forward to multiplying our number of customers. As a part of our growth, we are looking for passionate and talented HR Consultants and/or Project Managers to join our Norwegian Consulting team. Our goal is to on-board our customers in a way that brings the value of our platform to them as quickly as possible, at the same time as we aim to enable and empower them to continue to adapt the system as their journey unfolds – in tight partnership with us when needed. The system implementation project plays an essential part in that promise.
Our customers are medium to large-sized companies where the majority have cross-border operations, bringing various levels of complexity into implementing the business applications. Implementations involve activities related to project management, product configuration, integrations, and process development. Depending on the size and complexity of the project, the HR Consultant and Project Manager roles can be separate or combined into one project role – but independent of setup the responsibility is to ensure the successful implementation of the CatalystOne HCM platform to new customers.
What we want you to do:
- In the role as Project Manager: manage multiple implementation projects simultaneously according to the agreed methodology with focus on schedule, scope, structure, team, communication, risk and stakeholders.
- In the role as HR Consultant: act as system expert and, together with our IT Consultants, support customer to design and configure the customer system according to common practice and customer needs.
- Run customer workshops and training sessions following our project methodology.
- Provide advice and guidance to the HR department, often to the HR Director.
- Take ownership of project progress, decisions and IT solutions being properly documented and retained in the CatalystOne repository, following our documentation guidelines.
- Collaborate with and contribute to other departments such as Sales and Product Management.
Our dream candidate probably looks something like this:
- A strong foundation of personal values that coincide with those of CatalystOne.
- Contributes to an inspirational and motivating working environment.
- Proven Project Management skills.
- Experience with HR processes like master data, performance management, competence management, learning management will be valued.
- Can "talk" IT with HR and vice versa.
- Always looks for opportunities to create a win-win for the customer and CatalystOne.
- Experience with the implementation of business applications (HCM, CRM, ERP, etc).
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Strong organization and time management skills.
- Fluent in Norwegian and English.
CatalystOne is an equal opportunity employer. We have a passion for people and believe that a diverse workforce is fruitful for our company culture. The candidate should be prepared for us to conduct a background check. We so look forward to hearing from you; please feel free to contact us with any questions you may have.