Imagine being head of HR at a leading HR-tech company, where all 250 employees have just as much love for HR as you have... Welcome to CatalystOne!
CatalystOne is the leading HCM (Human Capital Management) software vendor in Scandinavia and has well-known brands like Bouvet, Bravida, COOP, Mekonomen, Møller Mobility Group, SATS and many more on our customer list. Driven by our customers’ success we have over the past 15 years built a strong, value-based company. Our team of about 250 dedicated employees is distributed over 6 offices in Norway, Sweden, Denmark, and India (our R&D centre), and our culture is defined by the combination of results and passion for people. As many other companies these days, we are too in the process of understanding what “the new normal” looks like for our organisation and employees, and what kind of model will be the right fit for the future of CatalystOne. We are in high-growth mode and have the ambition to continue at similar levels over the coming years.
Sounds exciting? Then we would love to hear from you!
The purpose of your role is to ensure that we have the right organisation to succeed with our short-term strategy and long-term vision. To achieve this, we have to recruit, engage, develop, and retain world-class colleagues. Our strong culture and long-term relationships with our customers make us feel like one big family. We think we have a pretty amazing product, too, but according to our customers, it is our people and how we engage with our customers that truly makes us unique. Your job will be to orchestrate and execute on an excellent employee experience for our colleagues, because we truly believe that a great employee experience fosters a great customer experience.
The administrative tasks related to salaries, reimbursements, benefits, mandatory reporting to authorities, etc. will be outsourced in each Scandinavian country, and we have a separate HR team in India that manages both strategic and administrative tasks for our Indian team. Head of HR in India will have a dotted line to VP HR.
You will report to the CEO and be member of our executive management team. You will be based at our head-office at Skøyen in Oslo, and should (when the Corona situation permits) expect some travel to our other offices.
We look forward to engaging with candidates with the following background:
- Minimum 10 years of experience from management at a strategic level and at least 5 of these within HR
- Relevant higher education
- Experience from a multi-national HR role, preferably Scandinavia and/or northern Europe.
- Experience from a scale-up with international operations will be highly valued.
- Experience from and/or ability to contribute to strategic discussions at corporate level
- People-oriented leader with the ability to engage with and gain the trust of highly competent colleagues.
- Experience with HR technology/HCM systems
- Excellent communication skills in one of the Scandinavian languages AND English
- ... and if you feel comfortable on stage talking about what you love most (HR!), it’s a nice bonus...
What we offer:
CatalystOne has an award-winning culture where our values Dedication, Agility, Results, and Trust (DART) play an important part. You will be working in a modern office at Skøyen together with colleagues who enjoy each other’s company and create a dynamic, rewarding and fun workplace. As a part of the CatalystOne family you will enjoy a competitive compensation and benefit package, company gatherings, after-work events and much more.
We look forward to hearing from you!