Do you want to join a Nordic SaaS company that breathes ambition?
Do you want to develop the market-leading HCM Software?
Do you want to work in an award-winning culture and with awesome colleagues?
If these questions create a tickling excitement in you, then you've reached the right place! Come, join CatalystOne!
We are looking for a Senior Developer who can contribute to technological advancements in our software product!
CatalystOne Solutions is the Nordic leader in software for HCM (Human Capital Management) and has many well-known companies as customers. Customers like Paradox Interactive, Nordnet, Atea, EVRY, JM, Björn Borg and many more are and will be happy to have us as their software supplier. We have for 15+ years built a strong value-based company driven by the customer's success. We are now in an extensive growing phase and our five-year plan is to many times multiply the number of customers, our net sales, and the number of employees. Join us on this journey and be part of the success stories.
We have over time built an outstanding product and a strong corporate culture - both we are very proud of. Not many companies can truly say that their employees live their company values, but at CatalystOne our values are an integrated part of our everyday lives. We didn’t develop our values – our values developed us!
Join us as a Sr. Software Developer and you will have the opportunity to:
- Work with our beloved Product Development department in India - full of young and competent people having fun and an inspiring work culture
- Develop our market-leading software and contribute to creating feature-rich solutions
- Research, implement and be responsible for technical projects/assignments
- Like, static code analysis, logging, and monitoring, code review, integration pipelines, continuous integration, etc.
- Mentor & train team members to follow good coding practices & improve competence-based on organizational strategy
- Thrive in a committed and agile environment
- Further yourself on a technical and personal level
- Interact with Nordic colleagues through both digital and in-person means, and become part of a big global CatalystOne family
- Participate and even present, in our round-the-year workshops and learning sessions
You must be learning and solution-oriented. You are resourceful and motivated to grow into other exciting roles in the development and/or leadership team in the future.
See if you are one of our new members of the family:
- You are a person humble at heart, having a flexible mindset, eagerness to learn more and create value
- You have more than 5 years of relevant experience with Software development, preferably in Product based companies
- You have been (or even currently are) a full-time software developer with experience in Java, and other related web technologies
- You have a great understanding of Microservices, RESTful API/Webservices, related techniques and tools i.e. Spring REST, Spring Boot, jersey, etc.
- You treat software development and coding as an exquisite culinary experience
- You have tremendous problem solving and decision-making skills
- You have a good command of the English language, both oral and written is must
- You are committed to your work and contribute to strengthening our work culture
Number of open positions: 2 (5+ years experience)
We have a total of five offices, with four corporate ones in the best locations of Oslo, Sandefjord, Stockholm, and Copenhagen. Our biggest office is in Chandigarh, India, where we conduct research and develop our product suite. All our offices offer modern environments of the highest standards. We make sure to work closely across borders and cities. One big team on one big adventure together.
We practice trust and flexibility, and as a proud provider of HR solutions, we are of course keen to take good care of and develop our own employees.
A few other benefits of working with CatalystOne:
- Transparent and strong work processes-policies
- No work-bonds
- Flexibility in work-timings
- Birthday and work anniversary celebrations
- Festival celebrations
- Team engagement activities, parties, and workshops
- Health Insurance cover
... and the list goes on. Apply for the position to see it for yourself!