We keep growing, and need more amazing people on our team:
Take on the Technical Lead in the IT Consulting team at CatalystOne Norway
We offer an opportunity to work with the latest technology, make a difference and have your voice heard. If you enjoy a technical challenge and get a kick out of guiding like-minded towards finding the best solution possible for them, you may be who we are looking for to take the lead on technical aspects of our customer on-boarding projects. We are a tight-knit team that thrives upon working with our customers, enabling them to reach their visions and goals. Our strong culture and long-term relationships with our customers make us feel like one big family.
Our customers are medium to large-sized companies where the majority have cross-border operations, bringing various levels of complexity into implementing our HCM platform into their existing IT landscape. Our goal is to on-board our customers in a way that brings the value of our platform to them as quickly as possible, at the same time as we aim to enable and empower them to continue to adapt the system as their journey unfolds – in tight partnership with us when needed.
We are looking for a passionate and talented Technical Consultant to be Technical Lead for our Norwegian Technical Consulting team, placed in Oslo.
Your main role will be in customer on-boarding projects as the expert that guides our customers towards an optimal setup of integrations towards other parts of their IT landscape, ensuring efficient data migration and other “back end” aspects of customer on-boarding. You will work in close collaboration with our Project Manager and take full responsibility for the technical tasks in the project in a proficient and timely manner. You will also be part of our backline support organization and be a senior member of the Technical Consulting Team, with responsibility to help guide the team and develop our methodology in a direction that ensures the best possible experience for our customers.
What we want you to do:
- Take on a team lead role in the Norwegian Technical Consulting team, and in collaboration with line managers and team leads in other countries
- secure that the whole team engages in defining and using efficient technical delivery methodology that matches the needs of the market and enables CatalystOne to meets the needs of our customers
- suggest strategic direction that allows CatalystOne to stay ahead of competition
- define competence requirements on CatalystOne Technical Consultants as well as suggest ways to close identified competence gaps
- support any customer project that requires levels of expertise that exceed normal requirements on a CatalystOne Technical Consultant
- be a speaking partner for CatalystOne partners and sub-contractors in the IT Consulting area to secure a coordinated delivery
- Actively gather and share knowledge of technical trends, common practices, and other relevant insights
- Contribute to the pre-sales phase with the goal to secure customer understanding of how to make our system a valuable part of the existing IT landscape
- Lead technical activities in customer on-boarding projects:
- Analyze the customer’s system landscape as well as identify the best solutions for the customer, in cooperation with the customer itself
- Provide guidance regarding integrations required in the desired customer system landscape
- Run technical meetings in order to gather, document and get customer sign-off on technical requirements (including corresponding acceptance criteria) regarding integrations and document templates
- Configure our APIs for integrations towards 3rd party products in customers’ IT landscape
- Provide guidance and templates used for data migration to ensure efficient initial data import
- Develop custom document templates
- Collaborate with and contribute to other departments such as Sales and Product Management
Our dream candidate probably has the following traits:
- A curious mindset that is peaked in the face of “difficult” and rubs off on everyone nearby
- A strong foundation of personal values that coincide with those of CatalystOne
- A strong technical problem-solving interest and drive to find the right solution
- Basic understanding around working in projects in a consultancy setting
- Experience from system architecture, system integration and/or programming
- Experience from requirement analysis and -documentation
- Documented experience in the technologies used in our solution:
- Microsoft Azure (API management, Function Apps, Logic Apps)
- Webservices and APIs
- JSON, XML, CSV and other relevant file formats
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Fluent in Norwegian and English
CatalystOne is an equal opportunity employer. We have a passion for people and believe that a diverse workforce is fruitful for our company culture. The candidate should be prepared for us to conduct a background check. We process applications on a continuous basis and the position might be filled before the expiration date of this ad.
We so look forward to hearing from you; please feel free to contact us with any questions you may have.