Note: This position is only open to candidates living in the Nordic countries.
Do you want to treat operations as if it is a software problem? Then we want you to join our great, fast growing company!
We are moving our applications onto Kubernetes in Azure with extreme focus on automation and infrastructure as code. We rewrite what is necessary to deliver best in class HR software that meet our customers’ expectations as they grow with us.
Our ambition is to be best in class in how to deliver our software to our customers. We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to help us fulfil that ambition.
In CatalystOne you get to work with the latest technology on business-critical enterprise software. Like many, we are transitioning into a new production platform, where the goal is to deliver more business value to our customers frequently, with increased quality and predictability. You will be involved in finding smart solutions to complex challenges.
You have a good sense of humor and look forward to working closely with great colleagues from India, Norway, Denmark, Sweden and wherever we expand to next. If this sounds like you, we would love to meet you!
- Together with our Cloud Architect build our cloud architecture and CI/CD pipelines
- Facilitate tools and processes for Continuous Deployment and frequent, no-downtime releases
- Implement the infrastructure as code
- Support a DevOps culture that bridges our Nordic IT operations centre and R&D Site Reliability team across our development centres in Norway and India
- Develop and commit stuff! After all, you share our passion for the art of programming
- Hands-on experience on building modern cloud application infrastructure
- Hands-on experience with Kubernetes or similar
- Familiar with automated CI/CD pipelines or DevOps tools like Git, GitHub, Jenkins, Selenium, Docker, Kubernetes, Puppet, Chef, Ansible, Nagios or Azure DevOps tools
- You have worked according to the principles of DevOps or really wish to, and you also understand the Software Development Lifecycle
- You are dedicated to developing systems that increase site reliability and performance
- You want to automate everything and prefer everything as code including infrastructure and configuration
- You speak Norwegian/Swedish/Danish
What we offer
By joining CatalystOne you become part of an award-winning culture where results, trust, collaboration, and fun play an important part. You will be working together with colleagues filled with positive energy. CatalystOne is an important player in the markets we operate and is positioned for further growth. By joining us you get an opportunity to be part of an exciting journey.
You will enjoy a competitive compensation and benefit package, company gatherings, after-work events and much more.
Workplace is preferably Sandefjord where our Development and IT Operations teams are located, but tell us where you live and we might be open for options. We also have offices in Drammen and Oslo.
We have flexible working hours and working remotely is fine if we see you regularly at the office.
Learn more about CatalystOne here: www.catalystone.comCatalystOne is an equal opportunity employer. We have a passion for people and believe that a diverse workforce is fruitful for our company culture. The candidate should be prepared for us to conduct a background check. We process applications on a continuous basis and the position might be appointed sooner than first expected.