Can you imagine a successful SaaS company without excellent customer support? We neither.
As with all SaaS companies, one of CatalystOne’s most important goals is to keep our customers so satisfied that they want to stay with us indefinitely. Our talented Support team doesn’t just play an important role in this – they play a crucial and decisive role. Few things make customers so happy as a friendly, efficient, competent, and caring support function. We are now looking for a leader to take this group of great people to the next level and beyond.
CatalystOne designs, develop and deliver a best-of-breed Human Capital Management system. We have a sophisticated product that allows our customers a high degree of flexibility and configuration. This does, in turn, require a lot from the Support team as the product is broad and deep at the same time. We are in the middle of an exciting journey implementing the latest tools and platforms for our Operations and Development organizations and on top of that we are growing at a fast pace. This will further raise the bar for our Support team and hence their leader.
The Support Manager will have responsibility for approx. 10 Support Superstars and reports to the VP Security, Support & Operations. CatalystOne Support is no regular support since our product is no regular product. In addition, our agents support our customer´s superusers, users who already are experts in the product. So CatalystOne Support are experts supporting other experts…
Our Support Superstars are a combination of detectives, translators, problem-solvers and creative thinkers whilst being compassionate and always trying to help our customers solve their challenges.
Often the solution to our customer´s questions cannot be found in our ever-growing customer portal or documentation, so our support superstars must interpret the question and try to identify a solution, sometimes working alone, sometimes working closely together with our developers, consultants and operations engineers and of course – the customer themselves.
Our hub for Support, R&D and Operations is located in spacious offices (with a view!) in Sandefjord and this will be your preferred workplace. The Sandefjord office is known for their ability to combine a highly professional and customer-first approach with a fun and friendly work environment and for gathering a mix of people who all think they are good at Mario Kart and Super Smash Bros.
- Leadership of the Support team – both on location and remote
- Learn and understand the product we are supporting, we expect you to be able to help out in the frontline and solve tickets when the need arise.
- Formulate sub-strategies for Support based on CatalystOne’s overall strategies – e.g., connected to growth, quality, etc.
- Adapt strategies to secure ability to grow without consequences for quality
- Deliver on Support KPIs as defined together with VP Security, Support & Operations.
- Documented leadership experience
- Experience from customer service/technical support or equivalent
- Experience from fast growing companies and/or change management
- Experience from Zendesk or similar tools
- Ability to navigate and thrive in a highly “fluid”, growing and dynamic environment
- Experience from IT in general and SaaS in particular will be highly favorable
- Understanding of and experience from the KCS framework will be an advantage
- You are fluent in a Scandinavian language and have excellent skills in English
What we offer
By joining CatalystOne you become part of an award-winning culture where results, trust, collaboration, and fun play an important part. CatalystOne is an important player in the markets we operate in and is positioned for further growth. By joining us you get an opportunity to be part of an exciting journey.