Do you love working full stack, building secure, scalable and performant solutions in the cloud? Then we want you to join our great, fast growing company!
You are passionate about coding and motivated by solving technical challenges through smart solutions and craftsmanship. You take pride in the work that you do, and love being hands-on as well as mentoring fellow developers to achieve common goals.
In CatalystOne you get to work with the latest technology on business-critical enterprise software. Like many, we are transitioning into a new production platform, where the goal is to deliver more business value to our customers frequently, with increased quality and predictability. You will be involved in finding smart solutions to complex challenges.
You like to play table tennis in office hours but understand that work is equally important. You have a good sense of humor and look forward to working closely with great colleagues from India, Norway, Denmark, Sweden and wherever we expand to next. If this sounds like you, we would love to meet you!
- Develop great software! – this is what you love.
- Participate and take lead in initiatives in our tech transition
- Ensure non-functional requirements get needed attention
- Be a role model and mentor for fellow developers in Sandefjord and India
- Have fun at work together with great, like minded colleagues!
- 5+ years of experience with software development
- Working experience with Java and frameworks like Spring and Spring Boot
- Experience with developing microservices
- Experience with Docker/Kubernetes or similar technology
- Experience with test driven development
- Higher degree in computer science, or equivalent experience is required
- Your communication skills are great, and you speak Norwegian/Swedish/Danish
We are building our new platform on AKS, where you will take part in leveraging Microsoft Azure technology.
What we offer
By joining CatalystOne you become part of an award-winning culture where results, trust, collaboration, and fun play an important part. You will be working together with colleagues filled with positive energy. CatalystOne is an important player in the markets we operate and is positioned for further growth. By joining us you get an opportunity to be part of an exciting journey.
You will enjoy a competitive compensation and benefit package, company gatherings, after-work events and much more.
Workplace is preferably Sandefjord where our Development and IT Operations teams are located but tell us where you live, and we might be open for options. We also have offices in Drammen and Oslo.
We have flexible working hours and working remotely is fine if we see you regularly at the office.
Make sure to check out these articles on Digi (in Norwegian):
- Jakter utviklere som er helt i front
- Møt utvikleren som sitter i førersetet når framtidens HR-løsning utvikles
Learn more about CatalystOne here: www.catalystone.com
Note: This position is only open to candidates living in the Nordic countries.CatalystOne is an equal opportunity employer. We have a passion for people and believe that a diverse workforce is fruitful for our company culture. The candidate should be prepared for us to conduct a background check. We process applications on a continuous basis and the position might be appointed sooner than first expected.