Do you want to be part of defining the future architecture for our software suite. Then we want you to join our great, fast growing company!
You have been working with technology in the cloud for several years and regard yourself as a mature and technically strong architect. By heart you are a passionate developer who is motivated by solving technical challenges through smart solutions and sound architectural craftsmanship. You take pride in the work that you do, and love being hands-on as well as mentoring fellow developers to achieve common goals.
In CatalystOne you get to work with the latest technology on business-critical enterprise software. Like many, we are transitioning into a new production platform, where the goal is to deliver more business value to our customers frequently, with increased quality and predictability. You will be involved in finding smart solutions to complex challenges.
You have a good sense of humor and look forward to working closely with great colleagues from India, Norway, Denmark, Sweden and wherever we expand to next. If this sounds like you, we would love to meet you!
- Develop and commit stuff! After all, you share our passion for the art of programming
- Take lead in both small and larger initiatives in our tech transition
- Ensure non-functional requirements get needed attention, both in implementation and through awareness sessions
- Ensure we take sound decisions for technology
- As an artisan, be a role model and mentor for fellow developers in Sandefjord and India
- You are a leader that both listens and make fast decisions
- Considerable experience in software development
- Experience with microservices in the cloud, hands on developed and deployed
- Experience with Docker/Kubernetes or similar technology
- Experience with test driven development
- Seasoned in CI/CD practices
- Higher degree in computer science, or equivalent experience is required
- Your communication skills are great, and you speak Norwegian/Swedish/Danish
In the role of software architect, you will be taking a lead in the tech transformation, and together with the team excel with modern, best practices in the cloud. This is the way.
What we offer
By joining CatalystOne you become part of an award-winning culture where results, trust, collaboration, and fun play an important part. You will be working together with colleagues filled with positive energy. CatalystOne is an important player in the markets we operate and is positioned for further growth. By joining us you get an opportunity to be part of an exciting journey.
You will enjoy a competitive compensation and benefit package, company gatherings, after-work events and much more.
Workplace is preferably Sandefjord where our Development and IT Operations teams are located, but tell us where you live and we might be open for options. We also have offices in Drammen and Oslo.
We have flexible working hours and working remotely is fine if we see you regularly at the office.
Learn more about CatalystOne here: www.catalystone.com
Note: This position is only open to candidates living in the Nordic countries.