Do you want to join a Nordic SaaS company that breathes ambition?
Do you want to work in an award-winning culture and with awesome colleagues?
If these questions create a tickling excitement in you, then you've reached the right place! Come, join CatalystOne!
We are looking for an IT wizard who loves to help people succeed!
CatalystOne Solutions is the Nordic leader in software for HCM (Human Capital Management) and has many well-known companies as customers. Customers like Paradox Interactive, Nordnet, Atea, EVRY, JM, Björn Borg and many more are and will be happy to have us as their software supplier. We have for 15+ years built a strong value-based company driven by the customers' success. We are now in an extensive growing phase and our five-year plan is to many times multiply the number of customers, our net sales, and the number of employees. Join us on this journey and be part of the success stories.
We have over time built an outstanding product and a strong corporate culture - both we are very proud of. Not many companies can truly say that their employees live their company values, but at CatalystOne our values are an integrated part of our everyday lives. We didn’t develop our values – our values developed us!
Join us as an Associate IT Operations Engineer and you will have the opportunity to:
- Work with our beloved Product Development department in India - full of young and competent people having fun and an inspiring work culture
- Monitor network to ensure integrity, security and high availability.
- Assist in managing all CatalystOne Devices and Users using authorized tools like Azure AD, Intune, etc., and configuring and implementing privilege management policies to enhance the security of the systems.
- Assist in performing routine audits of systems and software on security parameters and continuously updating IT Risk Matrices and maintain mitigation strategies.
- Interact with Nordic colleagues through both digital and in-person means, and become part of a big global CatalystOne family
- Continuously strive towards finding ways to automate responsibilities to reduce manual work.
- Assist employees by providing exemplary technical support and handle troubleshooting tasks related to the components for the Internet and all computer systems.
- Coordinate with business partners for network, server, software and other IT equipment.
- Participate and even present, in our round-the-year workshops and learning sessions
You must be learning and solution-oriented. You are resourceful and motivated to grow into other exciting roles in the development team in the future.
See if you are one of our new members of the family:
- You are a person humble at heart (super important!), having a flexible mindset, eagerness to learn more and create value of your work
- You have at least a Bachelor's Degree with majors in CS/IT/Network
- You have 1-2 years of experience working within the IT department of a company
- You have hands-on experience with Networking systems (firewall, router, etc), OS administration (must include MS Windows)
- You are aware of basic PowerShell scripting and Windows administration commands
- Your previous knowledge or working experience with Azure, O365, Intune services, Privilege Management systems (like Avecto, Cyberark, etc) will be an added advantage
- You are responsive and capable of handling IT-related issues of colleagues with impeccable support skills
- You are a responsible person who likes to maintain systems and assets in healthy and safe conditions
- You have a good command of the English language, both oral and written is a must
- You are committed to your work and contribute to strengthening our work culture
Number of open positions:
- 1 (1-2 years experience)
We have a total of five offices, with four corporate ones in the best locations of Oslo, Sandefjord, Stockholm, and Copenhagen. Our biggest office is in Chandigarh, India, where we conduct research and develop our product suite. All our offices offer modern environments of the highest standards. We make sure to work closely across borders and cities. One big team on one big adventure together.
We practice trust and flexibility, and as a proud provider of HR solutions, we are of course keen to take good care of and develop our own employees.
A few other benefits of working with CatalystOne:
- Transparent and strong work processes-policies
- No work-bonds
- Flexibility in work-timings
- Birthday and work anniversary celebrations
- Festival celebrations
- Team engagement activities, parties, and workshops
- Health Insurance cover
... and the list goes on. Apply for the position to see it for yourself!