Do you want to join a Nordic SaaS company that breathes ambition?
Do you want to develop market-leading HCM Software?
Do you want to work in an award-winning culture and with awesome colleagues?
If these questions create a tickling excitement in you, then you've reached the right place! Come, join CatalystOne!
We are looking for a detailed and value-oriented Product Owner!
CatalystOne Solutions is the Nordic leader in software for HCM (Human Capital Management) and has many well-known companies as customers. Customers like Paradox Interactive, Nordnet, Atea, EVRY, JM, Björn Borg and many more are and will be happy to have us as their software supplier. We have for 15+ years built a strong value-based company driven by the customers' success. We are now in an extensive growing phase and our five-year plan is to many times multiply the number of customers, our net sales and the number of employees. Join us on this journey and be part of the success stories.
We have over time built an outstanding product and a strong corporate culture - both we are very proud of. Not many companies can truly say that their employees live their company values, but at CatalystOne our values are an integrated part of our everyday lives. We didn’t develop our values – our values developed us!
The role will lead the current Business Analysts function’s transformation to Product owner function & act as support for the team, on the way!
Join us as a Lead Product Owner and you will have the opportunity to:
- Work with our beloved R&D department in India - full of young and competent people having fun and an inspiring work culture
- Work as a Business analyst/Product owner for one development team.
- Establish and implement the roadmap/plan required to transform business analysts into Product Owners. – In collaboration with upper management.
- Continuously review and optimize Business analysis processes & collaboration routines with stakeholders. – In collaboration with people from the function.
- Establish a community of practices/guild for Business analysis function, to enhance internal collaboration & learning.
- Establish routines to ensure that internal task management for Business Analysts/Product owners is handled. – The tasks that are not related to a specific development team.
- Ensure that business function-related training/induction plans for new Business analysts/Product owners are in place.
- Ensure that new Business analysts/Product owners get adequate handholding from existing team members, through mentorship.
- Help Manager(s) of Business analysts/Product owners to set the right expectations from them & to facilitate their growth.
- Interact with Nordic colleagues through both digital and in-person means, and become part of a big global CatalystOne family
- Participate and even present, in our round-the-year workshops and learning sessions
You must be learning and solution-oriented. You are resourceful and motivated to always analyze the requirements and propose solutions that generate the best value for both customers and the product.
See if you are one of our new members of the family:
- You have more than 6 years of total working experience in the Software Development industry as a Product Owner/Business Analyst
- You have a background in B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA or similar technical education
- You have expertise while working in an Agile environment and have knowledge of different frameworks like Scrum, Kanban, Safe, etc.
- You have a superior ability to multitask and prioritize based on business impact
- You have a knack for detail and a well-thought thorough job is your virtue
- You have a good command of the English language, both oral and written is a must
- You are confident and feel comfortable with demonstrations and people interactions
Number of open positions: 1 (6+ years experience)
We have a total of five offices, with four corporate ones in the best locations of Oslo, Sandefjord, Stockholm, and Copenhagen. Our biggest office is in Chandigarh, India, where we research and develop our product suite. All our offices offer modern environments of the highest standards. We make sure to work closely across borders and cities. One big team on one big adventure together.
A few other benefits of working with CatalystOne:
- Transparent and strong work processes-policies
- No work-bonds
- Flexibility in work-timings
- Birthday and work anniversary celebrations
- Festival celebrations
- Team engagement activities, parties, and workshops
- Health Insurance cover
... and the list goes on. Apply for the position to see it for yourself!