Do you want to join a Nordic SaaS company that breathes ambition?
Do you want to develop the market leading HCM Software?
Do you want to work in an award winning culture and with awesome colleagues?
If these questions create a tickling excitement in you, then you've reached the right place! Come, join CatalystOne!
We are looking for a solution-oriented and a versatile software developer!
CatalystOne Solutions is the Nordic leader in software for HCM (Human Capital Management) and has many well-known companies as customers. Customers like Paradox Interactive, Nordnet, Atea, EVRY, JM, Björn Borg and many more are and will be happy to have us as their software supplier. We have during 15+ years built a strong value-based company driven by the customers success. We are now in an extensive growing phase and our five-year plan is to many times multiply the number of customers, our net sales and the number of employees. Join us in this journey and be part of the success stories.
We have over time built an outstanding product and a strong corporate culture - both we are very proud of. Not many companies can truly say that their employees live their company values, but at CatalystOne our values are an integrated part of our everyday lives. We didn’t develop our values – our values developed us!
Join us as a Software Developer and you will have the opportunity to:
- Work with our beloved Product Development department in India - full of young and competent people having a fun and an inspiring work culture
- Develop our market leading software and contribute in creating feature-rich solutions
- Deliver high-quality and in-time product releases
- Develop and mentor other team members in their product and technical knowledge required for deliverables
- Thrive in a committed and agile environment
- Further yourself on technical and personal level
- Interact with Nordic colleagues through both digital and in-person means, and become part of a big global CatalystOne family
- Participate and even present, in our round-the-year workshops and learning sessions
You must be learning and solution oriented. You are resourceful and motivated to grow into other exciting roles in the development team in the future.
See if you are one of our new members of the family:
- You are a person humble at heart, having a flexible mindset, eagerness to learn more and create value
- You have 3-6 years experience in web development and good knowledge of Java
- You know the best coding practices, design patterns and always code like you are creating the best culinary experience
- You are aware of TDD/BDD, or JUnit/Mockito
- You have experience or working with ReactJS or Angular (v2 onwards) or similar
- You have good knowledge of API driven or microservices development
- You have good command on English language, both oral and written is must
- You are committed to your work and contribute in strengthening our work culture
Number of open positions:
- 8 (3-6 years experience)
- If you have experience more than 6 years, please check our Technical Lead and Solutions Architect positions
- If you have experience less than 3 years, please check our Associate Software Developer position
We have a total of five offices, with four corporate ones in the best locations of Oslo, Sandefjord, Stockholm and Copenhagen. Our biggest office is in Chandigarh, India, where we conduct research and develop our product suite. All our offices offer modern environments of the highest standards. We make sure to work closely across borders and cities. One big team on one big adventure together.
We practice trust and flexibility, and as a proud provider of HR solutions, we are of course keen to take good care of and develop our own employees.
A few other benefits of working with CatalystOne:
- Transparent and strong work processes-policies
- No work-bonds
- Flexibility in work-timings
- Birthday and work anniversary celebrations
- Festival celebrations
- Team engagement activities, parties, and workshops
- Health Insurance cover
... and the list goes on. Apply for the position to see it for yourself!