CatalystOne is the Nordic leader of HCM-software and has many well known companies as customers. Customers like Paradox Interactive, Nordnet, Atea, EVRY, JM, Björn Borg use our software and many more are and will be happy to have us as their software supplier. We have during 10+ years built a strong value-based company driven by the customers' success. We have had high growth the last few years and have the ambition to continue in the hyper-growth mode for the coming years, our net sales and the amount of employees. Do you want to join our exciting journey?
Join the SaaS and HR-tech train in an entry-level role that is close to both customers and product
CatalystOne is the leading best-of-breed HCM system on the Nordic market, with the desire to be a trusted partner and have the most successful customers out there. We really love our customers, just like we love our colleagues – and we need you to keep on growing!
We have a powerful and sophisticated module based product starting with HR Master Data that allows our customers a high degree of flexibility and configuration to find the best solution suited for them.
Right now, we are in the middle of an exciting journey implementing the latest tools and platforms and on top of that we are growing at a fast pace. This will further raise the bar for our Customer Success team, and we need to strengthen our team to keep up with the pace.
As a SaaS company, one of CatalystOne’s most important goals is to keep our customers so satisfied that they want to stay with us indefinitely. Our talented Customer Success team doesn’t just play an important role in this – they play a crucial and decisive role. Which is why we are now looking to add a Customer Product Champion to our team based in Stockholm, Sweden.
As a Customer Product Champion, you will be our customers’ go-to-person for everything related to how they can most efficiently use and get value from our product. A sophisticated and powerful product requires a guide that both understands the inner workings of the solution as well as the customer’s needs - and that is why it is important that you are motivated not only by interacting with customers but also by the tech itself.
This is not a job for everyone – our customers’ superusers are experts in their own domain and the Customer Product Champion is an expert guiding other experts. We invest in relations with our customers to create a partnership that can last for many years. This role reports to the VP Customer Success.
Our Stockholm hub is located in spacious offices in central Stockholm (Kungsbron 21). The Stockholm office is known for its ability to combine a fun and friendly work environment with a highly professional and customer-first approach. People in this office work in everything from Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, Support and Consulting – it’s a mixed and dynamic team where everybody really helps each other without prestige – we succeed together.
- Provide advice and guidance to our customers' HR department on an ad-hoc basis
- Build and maintain excellent relationships on the operational level within the customer organization
- Become a credible and trusted advisor in terms of product best practices and functionality
- Work to maintain a high level of customer engagement when it comes to product adoption and ways of working
- Work closely with your senior Customer Success colleagues in order to achieve our customers’ desired outcomes
- Cooperate with Product Management to ensure that customer feedback is channeled to the right functions
- Stay up to date in terms of product development as well as the possibilities of the product
- This is a role where personality, ambition and drive are more important than previous experience and seniority
- Experience from customer close roles and fast-growing companies will be advantageous
- A burning desire to join the HR-tech train and work with HR departments to help them succeed
- Ability to navigate and thrive in a highly “fluid”, growing and dynamic environment
- We do not expect you to understand the advanced technology behind the product, but you are tech-savvy and eager to discover the inner workings of our solution
- You have a university degree within HR and/or Business/Economics
- You are fluent in the Swedish language and have excellent skills in English
What we offer
A unique opportunity to join CatalystOne as an award winning HCM system, and rapidly growing HR tech company. We’ve got a Great Place to Work culture where trust, collaboration, results, and fun play an important part. You’ll be a key person in our continuous growth, and we can ensure you that you’ll be part of an exciting journey going forward. Does it sound like fun? We can wait to meet you! Send your application today to join us, as we will review applications consecutively.
Please read more about our award-winning culture and software below <3