Do you want to treat operations as if it is a software problem? Then we want you to join our great, fast growing company!
We are moving our applications onto Kubernetes in Azure with extreme focus on automation and infrastructure as code. We rewrite what is necessary to deliver best in class HR software that meet our customers’ expectations as they grow with us.
Our infrastructure and applications are deployed as IaC via Terraform and we are looking for a passionate DevOps Engineer to further improve our code and implement new features and modules.
In CatalystOne you get to work with the latest technology on business-critical enterprise software. Like many, we are transitioning into a new production platform, where the goal is to deliver more business value to our customers frequently, with increased quality and predictability. You will be involved in finding smart solutions to complex challenges and be able to influence our decisions.
You have a good sense of humor and look forward to working closely with great colleagues from India, Norway, Denmark, Sweden and wherever we expand to next. If this sounds like you, we would love to meet you!
- Write Infrastructure as Code (IaC) with Terraform.
- Design, test, and provision infrastructure on Microsoft Azure on non-production and production environments.
- Manage workloads in Azure.
- Deploy and manage containerized applications on Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS).
- Manage and troubleshoot pipelines in AzureDevOps – assisting the developer teams
- Craft and maintain documentation of the platform, processes, and best practices.
- Performance tracking and monitoring of both software and infrastructure.
- Process automation.
Who are you?
We believe that you thrive on how best practices and DevOps principles can deliver optimal business value through efficient technology deployment. You have a passion for the evolving world of DevOps and cloud technologies, and you are eager to learn.
You are fluent in Norwegian or Swedish in addition to an excellent grasp of English.
- Strong DevOps mindset and knowledge of the concepts and processes.
- Experience with Terraform.
- Good knowledge of the Azure cloud platform.
- Experience with containers and container orchestration - Docker and Kubernetes.
- Experience with scripting languages such as Bash, PowerShell, and Python
- Experience with Azure DevOps
- Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
What we offer
By joining CatalystOne you become part of an award-winning culture where results, trust, collaboration, and fun play an important part. You will be working together with colleagues filled with positive energy. CatalystOne is an important player in the markets we operate and is positioned for further growth. By joining us you get an opportunity to be part of an exciting journey.
You will enjoy a competitive compensation and benefit package, company gatherings, after-work events and much more.
Workplace is preferably Sandefjord where our Engineering and IT Operations teams are located, but tell us where you live and we might be open for options. We also have offices in Drammen and Oslo.
We have flexible working hours and working remotely is fine if we see you regularly at the office.
CatalystOne is an equal opportunity employer. We have a passion for people and believe that a diverse workforce is fruitful for our company culture. The candidate should be prepared for us to conduct a background check. We process applications on a continuous basis and the position might be appointed sooner than first expected.