We are building Europe’s leading HCM-solution. Get onboard!
Do you aspire to work with friends that share the same passion for building great software in the cloud? We help companies build thriving workplaces, through software for employees, managers, and HR. We want you to join our mission in our fast-growing company!
In the Core Services team, you get to work with the latest technology on business-critical services, related to IAM and more.
As a developer in CatalystOne you get to:
- Speak your mind! We value all contributions.
- Make a difference! We build products and are in it for the long run.
- Grow! As a person, craftsman, in knowledge, in responsibilities.
- Experience the love of the CatalystOne family, with great colleagues in India and Nordics!
Whether you have had a long career behind you, with many stories to tell and mistakes made, or you are a rising star who has worked for a few years, perhaps looking to take long term ownership of your work – you will find a place with us!
This may be you:
- 4+ years of experience with software development, more is not a problem!
- Know Java and frameworks like Spring and Spring Boot, perhaps Kotlin.
- Experience with writing unit tests.
- Experience with modern CI/CD practices.
- Higher degree in computer science, or equivalent experience is required.
- You know English and may know Norwegian, Swedish, and Danish or are in the process of learning.
Recently, we finished transitioning our production environment to Azure Kubernetes Service, AKS. In this new distributed cloud architecture, we leverage the latest technology that Azure has to offer, enabling us to deliver more business value to our customers with confidence.
What we offer
By joining CatalystOne you become part of an award-winning culture where results, trust, collaboration, and fun play an important part. You will be working together with colleagues filled with positive energy. CatalystOne is an important player in the markets we operate and is positioned for further growth. By joining us you get an opportunity to be part of an exciting journey.
You will enjoy a competitive compensation and benefit package, company gatherings, after-work events and much more. If you know how to play table tennis or Smash, be ready to get competition. If not, it is never too late to learn!
Workplace is preferably Sandefjord or Drammen, our development hubs in Norway – but in general, tell us where you live. We have flexible working hours, and practice work from home on need basis.
To applicants from Ukraine
We want to contribute to getting refugees from Ukraine into work as soon as possible, and provide 50.000 NOK to help you and your family settle in. We welcome you into our CatalystOne family with open arms.
Learn more about CatalystOne here: www.catalystone.com