Do you want to join a Nordic SaaS company that breathes ambition?
Do you want to develop market-leading HCM Software?
Do you want to work in an award-winning culture and with awesome colleagues?
If these questions create a tickling excitement in you, then you've reached the right place! Come, join CatalystOne!
We are looking for a detailed and value-oriented Senior Specialist - People and Culture!
CatalystOne Solutions is the Nordic leader in software for HCM (Human Capital Management) and has many well-known companies as customers. Customers like Paradox Interactive, Nordnet, Atea, EVRY, JM, Björn Borg and many more are and will be happy to have us as their software supplier. We have for 15+ years built a strong value-based company driven by the customers' success. We are now in an extensive growing phase and our five-year plan is to many times multiply the number of customers, our net sales and the number of employees. Join us on this journey and be part of the success stories.
We have over time built an outstanding product and a strong corporate culture - both we are very proud of. Not many companies can truly say that their employees live their company values, but at CatalystOne our values are an integrated part of our everyday lives. We didn’t develop our values – our values developed us!
Join us as a Senior Specialist - People and Culture and you will have the responsibility of:
- Responsible for planning, excellent execution and innovation in core people and culture processes, policies,recruitments, onboarding, induction and special projects and programs, with simplicity and inclusion.
- Continuously review the organisation needs and accordingly propose new or update existing processes, while driving innovation thinking.
- Manage the Company’s employee relations program by initiating appropriate associations and collaborations to ensure high employee engagement and consistent and fair application of laws, complainces and company policies.
- Build strong and professional relationships with all employees, in order to understand them; proactively enhance employee staff care program to build employee resilience and ensure well-being resulting in increasing employee satisfaction.
- Play role of product owner in the assigned areas of ownership,
- Partner with Director BO, other product owners and team members in prioritization of backlog as well as sprint backlog.
- Initiate periodic organizational diagnosis to check relevance of structure, positions, reporting relationships to provide insights to help leadership team take strategical decisions.
- Help reporting colleagues in their job responsibilities, competence development and overall growth
- Partner with Director BO in creating proposals to resolve complex situations as well as needs of the organisation
- Grow as a leader of People & Culture by maintaining and enhancing the culture in line with our values.
You must be creative, and solution-oriented to handle overall responsibility for all People & Culture initiatives for our Indian organization.
See if you are one of our new members of the family:
- You have 6 to 8 years of experience working with mid-sized IT (Information Technology) organization (product preferred) while optimizing and standardizing HR processes, HR audit, and compliances.
- You are versed with Agile practices and understanding the role of product owner will be really a plus.
- You have been responsible for creating and fostering a value-driven culture.
- You have an MBA, PGDBA or equivalent degree in HR subjects.
- You rock it when it comes to the presentation.
- You are great at decision making and problem-solving.
- You have highly effective coordination and cross-functional relationship management skills.
- You are experienced in portfolio development for your team.
- You have effective communication and leadership skills.
- You have excellent relationship and team-building skills.
Number of open positions: 1 (6+ years experience)
We have a total of five offices, with four corporate ones in the best locations of Oslo, Sandefjord, Stockholm, and Copenhagen. Our biggest office is in Chandigarh, India, where we research and develop our product suite. All our offices offer modern environments of the highest standards. We make sure to work closely across borders and cities. One big team on one big adventure together.
A few other benefits of working with CatalystOne:
- Transparent and strong work processes-policies
- No work-bonds
- Flexibility in work-timings
- Birthday and work anniversary celebrations
- Subsidized corporate membership at selected Gym facilities
- Festival celebrations
- Team engagement activities, parties, and workshops
- Health Insurance cover
... and the list goes on. Apply for the position to see it for yourself!