We’re looking for a Customer Success Manager to join us in our downtown Stockholm office. You’ll be responsible for building long-term sustainable relationships with our customers, advocating customer needs internally, and working collaboratively with HR and IT. We at CatalystOne are at a decisive moment in our growth journey and need to ramp up with the skills and experience needed to succeed. If you want to join a company with high employee satisfaction and an award-winning culture, read on to find out more!
CatalystOne is the leading player in the Nordic market, and we're proud to have well-known brands like Nordnet, Atea, JM, SBAB and Mekonomen on our customer list. We have built a superior product and a strong company culture over several years and are ready for much bigger challenges. This unique combination of product and culture makes it possible for us to punch above our weight and beat large global vendors in direct competition. Our customers love us, and we love them!
What you’ll do:
- Proactively manage your portfolio of customers according to the agreed meeting structure
- Execute on customer success plans as well as making forecast and predictions in terms of ARR for each customer.
- Assess and report churn risk for all customers
- Identify and pursue opportunities for upselling – software, recurring services packages, and stand-alone services.
- Involve and engage internal experts in order to meet customer needs
- Steer and guide the internal teams that are supporting the customer.
- Maintain a high level of customer engagement to increase the probability for customers to participate in activities, and increase the chances of the customer acting as an ambassador for CatalystOne
- Lead the customer's strategic stakeholders within HR, IT, and other relevant areas to achieve the desired business outcome
- 3-5 years in handling customer relationships
- Experience working in a customer success role, ideally within a SAAS company
- Commercial experience and acumen
- Results orientated
- Comfortable, and used to working to set KPIs and targets
- Negotiation skills
- Great communication and collaboration skills internally and externally
- Fluent in a Scandinavian language, as well as English
- Time Off That Matters: Enjoy a solid 30 days of vacation per year to recharge and regroup.
- Financial and Health Security: Benefit from a comprehensive pension and insurance package, plus private healthcare.
- Your Well-being, Your Way: Take advantage of our wellness contribution to stay on top of your health.
- Tech Tools for Efficiency: Get the job done with a choice of laptop (mac / PC), mobile phone & subscription, and a home internet allowance.
- Flexible Work Setup: Hybrid for your life-work balance.
CatalystOne is a Scandinavian leader of HCM-software with over 200 employees throughout Norway, Sweden, Denmark and India (R&D). We have, since 2004, built a strong value-based company driven by our customers' success. Our culture is characterized by a unique combination of emphasis on results and on people. We have experienced high growth in recent years and have the ambition to continue this growth both in Scandinavia and in other North-European countries.
CatalystOne is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic.
We would like to inform you that all candidates who receive a job offer will be subject to a background check.
CatalystOne does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms/recruiters. CatalystOne will not pay any fees to search firms/recruiters if a candidate is submitted by a search firm/recruiter unless an agreement has been entered into with respect to the specific open position(s). Search firms/recruiters submitting resumes to CatalystOne on an unsolicited basis shall be deemed to accept this condition, regardless of any other provision to the contrary.