We are seeking an experienced and highly skilled Senior Product Security Engineer to join our team. As a Senior Product Security Engineer, you will play a critical role in ensuring the security of our products throughout their lifecycle. You will collaborate closely with cross-functional teams to design, implement, and maintain security controls and best practices. Your expertise in product security, threat modeling, and vulnerability assessments will be essential in safeguarding our systems and protecting customer data, and you will have both the freedom and mandate to drive improvements.
What you´ll do as a Senior Product Security Engineer:
Plan, design, build and integrate tools and systems to ensure the end-to-end security of the CatalystOne software suite. You will also play an important role in improving security awareness within the organization.
As a part of these responsibilities, we expect you to stay up-to-date with industry best practices with an open mind and eye for new security technologies and emerging threats.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, or a related field. A master's degree is a plus, but relevant experience is most important
- Proven experience as a Product Security Engineer or in a similar role, with a focus on securing web applications.
- Strong understanding of secure coding practices, software vulnerabilities, and common attack vectors.
- Proficiency in at least one programming language (e.g., Java, Python, C++) for security analysis and scripting tasks.
- Familiarity with secure SDLC practices, CI/CD pipelines, and DevSecOps principles.
- Strong understanding of web application architectures, and cloud computing environments with a special focus on Microsoft Azure.
- Experience with security tools and technologies, such as static analysis tools, dynamic application security testing (DAST), and web application firewalls (WAF).
- Familiarity with cloud security concepts and best practices for Microsoft Azure
- Experience with security automation and scripting
- Strong communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively in cross-functional teams and communicate complex security topics to non-technical stakeholders.
- Time Off That Matters: Enjoy a solid 25 days of vacation per year to recharge and regroup.
- Financial and Health Security: Benefit from a comprehensive pension and insurance package, plus private healthcare.
- Your Well-being, Your Way: Take advantage of our wellness contribution to stay on top of your health.
- Tech Tools for Efficiency: Get the job done with a choice of laptop (mac / PC), mobile phone & subscription, and a home internet allowance.
- Easy Commuting: Offset your commute costs with our public transport allowance.
- Lunch Made Easy: Skip the hassle and grab a bite at our staff canteen.
- Flexible Work Setup: Hybrid for your life-work balance.
Join our team of dedicated professionals and contribute to the security and integrity of our products. As a Senior Product Security Engineer, you will have the opportunity to make a significant impact on our organization's security posture and protect our customers' valuable data with the freedom and mandate to drive improvements.
CatalystOne is a Scandinavian leader of HCM-software with over 200 employees throughout Norway, Sweden, Denmark and India (R&D). We have, since 2004, built a strong value-based company driven by our customers' success. Our culture is characterized by a unique combination of emphasis on results and on people. We have experienced high growth in recent years and have the ambition to continue this growth both in Scandinavia and in other North-European countries.
CatalystOne is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic.
CatalystOne does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms/recruiters. CatalystOne will not pay any fees to search firms/recruiters if a candidate is submitted by a search firm/recruiter unless an agreement has been entered into with respect to the specific open position(s). Search firms/recruiters submitting resumes to CatalystOne on an unsolicited basis shall be deemed to accept this condition, regardless of any other provision to the contrary.
We’re looking forward to receiving your application. Apply below!