Do you breathe security?
Are you obsessed with a mindset that sees everything with a suspicion?
Do you have the skills to fortify a software?
Do you want to work on the Nordic market-leading HCM Software?
If these questions create a tickling excitement in you, then you've reached the right place! Come, join a Nordic SaaS company that breathes ambition and is full of talented colleagues.
We are looking for a versatile and a seasoned Web application security expert!
CatalystOne Solutions is the Nordic leader in software for HCM (Human Capital Management) and has many well-known companies as customers. Customers like Paradox Interactive, Nordnet, Atea, EVRY, JM, Björn Borg and many more are and will be happy to have us as their software supplier. We have during 15+ years built a strong value-based company driven by the customers success. We are now in an extensive growing phase and our five-year plan is to many times multiply the number of customers, our net sales and the number of employees. Join us in this journey and be part of the success stories.
We have over time built an outstanding product and a strong corporate culture - both we are very proud of. Not many companies can truly say that their employees live their company values, but at CatalystOne our values are an integrated part of our everyday lives. We didn’t develop our values – our values developed us!
Join us as a Web application security expert and you will have the opportunity to:
- Work with our beloved Product Development department in India - full of young and competent people having a fun and an inspiring work culture
- Assess our current development and security practices and suggest improvements so as to ensure that all processes for development and QA are well-defined and followed to have best-in-class application security!
- Collaborate with internal customers to create application security road-map and strategy
- Advise and consult with internal customers on risk assessment, threat modeling and fixing vulnerabilities
- Evaluate and recommend new and emerging security products and technologies - develop a familiarity with new tools and best practices
- Research within the security area for threats, common vulnerabilities based on the OWASP Top 10, and new attack models
- Provide security consultancy and advice to engineering teams and evaluate security scan results
- Mentor and train other team members on the importance of secure software development & tools associated
- Interact with Nordic colleagues through both digital and in-person means, and become part of a big global CatalystOne family
- Participate and even present, in our round-the-year workshops and learning sessions
You must be learning and solution oriented. You are resourceful and are paranoid (ofcourse, in a good way!) about security and making sure the application continues to be impenetrable with continuous development.
See if you are one of our new members of the family:
- You are a person humble at heart, having a flexible mindset, eagerness to learn more and create value
- You have a burning interest for IT-security, processes and risk evaluations
- Have proven experience and expertise in web application security with either full-fledged control over security of any enterprise application or multiple projects. e.g management system involving multiple roles, permissions and access policies
- You know what is happening in the world regarding vulnerabilities, leaks, attacks and ensure you are always aware and updated
- You can find threats, but have the potential to propose solutions and mitigation strategies as well
- Good command on English language, both oral and written is must
- Committed to your work and contribute in strengthening our work culture
- Web Application Security (3-5 years - penetration testing experience required) - 1
- Senior Web Application Security (5-10 years - penetration testing, plus prior leadership/management role in same domain required) - 1
We have a total of five offices, with four corporate ones in the best locations of Oslo, Sandefjord, Stockholm and Copenhagen. Our biggest office is in Chandigarh, India, where we conduct research and develop our product suite. All our offices offer modern environments of the highest standards. We make sure to work closely across borders and cities. One big team on one big adventure together.
We practice trust and flexibility, and as a proud provider of HR solutions, we are of course keen to take good care of and develop our own employees.
A few other benefits of working with CatalystOne:
- Transparent and strong work processes-policies
- No work-bonds
- Flexibility in work-timings
- Birthday and work anniversary celebrations
- Festival celebrations
- Team outings, parties, trips and workshops
- Health Insurance cover
... and the list goes on. Apply for the position to see it for yourself!
CatalystOne is an equal opportunity employer. We have a passion for people and believe that a diverse workforce is fruitful for our company culture. We process applications on a continuous basis and the position might be appointed sooner than expected.