CatalystOne is the Nordic leader of HCM-software and has many well-known companies as customers. Customers like Paradox Interactive, Nordnet, Atea, EVRY, JM, Björn Borg and many more are and will be happy to have us as their software supplier. We have during 10+ years built a strong value-based company driven by the customers success. We are now in an extensive growing phase and our five-year plan is to many times multiply the number of customers, our net sales and the number of employees. Do you want to join our exciting journey?
CatalystOne Solutions are on the lookout for you who has a burning interest for IT-security, processes and risk evaluations. IT-security is a critical area for us and for our customers and we're searching for you who wish to develop information security for a SaaS-solution with GDPR as foundation.
Sounds fun, right?
This brand-new position will report to the VP Security, Support and Operations and can be positioned in Stockholm, Oslo or Sandefjord. The plan for this role is to in the future have a large responsibility to independently lead our security processes.
Main responsibilities include:
- Design and establish services and operations of IT-security solutions.
- Execute risk- and vulnerability analyses in relation to IT-security internally, in development and in our hosting environment.
- Responsible for technical security requirements to our suppliers.
- Maintain and further develop our security strategy with supporting policies based on ISO 27001.
- Make sure documentation is up to date and on a sophisticated level.
We're looking for you who:
- Have a relevant master's degree or likewise in IT- and information security.
- Has solid experience in IT- and information security, knowledge of relevant standards., preferably with certifications in something along the lines of CISM, CISSP, CISA, ISO 2700x, OWASP.
- Is updated on the challenges of todays organizations as well as trends within IT-security.
- Has the right competences in the following areas:
- Security testing.
- System- and infrastructure operations in relations to IT-security.
- Security supervision and analysis.
- Risk and vulnerability evaluations.
- Security routines in relation to development.
- Balance between risks and business value.
- Can communicate well in English and Swedish/Norwegian.
What we offer:
- An independent role with a great amount of freedom to form your own work.
- A great opportunity to create and develop routines and really make a difference according to what you see fit for CatalystOne.
- Possibilities for personal development through ownership of CatalystOne's security processes.
- An organizational environment with security as a main priority.
- Colleagues with a burning interest for knowledge sharing and business development.
- The privelege to represent an environmentally and socially conscious business.
This position is in the department for Security, Support and Operations and will work close with our technical consultants who help our customers and secures the delivery of our product. You will also cooperate with our development departments in Sandefjord and in Chandigarh (India) to secure best practise routines with an emphasis on security. CatalystOne offers great opportunities for personal development and is a certified Great Place To Work with a focus on our colleagues, their development and their happiness.
CatalystOne is an equal opportunity employer. We have a passion for people and believe that a diverse workforce is fruitful for our company culture. We process applications on a continuous basis and the position might be appointed sooner than expected.