Do you want to join a Nordic SaaS company that breathes ambition?
Do you want to develop the market leading HCM Software?
Do you want to work in an award winning culture and with awesome colleagues?
If these questions create a tickling excitement in you, then you've reached the right place! Come, join CatalystOne!
We are looking for a detailed and value-oriented Business Analyst!
CatalystOne Solutions is the Nordic leader in software for HCM (Human Capital Management) and has many well-known companies as customers. Customers like Paradox Interactive, Nordnet, Atea, EVRY, JM, Björn Borg and many more are and will be happy to have us as their software supplier. We have during 15+ years built a strong value-based company driven by the customers success. We are now in an extensive growing phase and our five-year plan is to many times multiply the number of customers, our net sales and the number of employees. Join us in this journey and be part of the success stories.
We have over time built an outstanding product and a strong corporate culture - both we are very proud of. Not many companies can truly say that their employees live their company values, but at CatalystOne our values are an integrated part of our everyday lives. We didn’t develop our values – our values developed us!
Join us as a Business Analyst and you will have the opportunity to:
- Work with our beloved Product Development department in India - full of young and competent people having a fun and an inspiring work culture
- Propose solutions to requirements for our market leading software and contribute in creating feature-rich solutions
- Thrive in a committed and agile environment
- Prepare & propose mock-ups for UI design and collaborate with UX Lead, wherever needed
- Collaborate with the Product management (in Norway) to finalize requirements for every release & act as proxy product owner
- Interact with Nordic colleagues through both digital and in-person means, and become part of a big global CatalystOne family
- Participate and even present, in our round-the-year workshops and learning sessions
You must be learning and solution oriented. You are resourceful and motivated to always analyze the requirements and propose solutions which generate the best value to both customers and the product.
See if you are one of our new members of the family:
- You are a person humble at heart, having a flexible mindset, eagerness to learn more and create value
- Have background in B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA or similar technical education
- Have 2-4 years' relevant work experience with managing requirements and product specifications
- Able to understand a big web-software product suite with multiple modules, scope and impact. Prior experience with any management system with different roles and permissions will be preferred
- Have knowledge of Quality processes and terminologies
- Good command on English language, both oral and written is must
- Committed to your work and contribute in strengthening our work culture
Number of open positions:
- 1 (2-4 years of experience - those having experience out of this range, please don't apply)
We have a total of five offices, with four corporate ones in the best locations of Oslo, Sandefjord, Stockholm and Copenhagen. Our biggest office is in Chandigarh, India, where we conduct research and develop our product suite. All our offices offer modern environments of the highest standards. We make sure to work closely across borders and cities. One big team on one big adventure together.
We practice trust and flexibility, and as a proud provider of HR solutions, we are of course keen to take good care of and develop our own employees.
A few other benefits of working with CatalystOne:
- Transparent and strong work processes-policies
- No work-bonds
- Flexibility in work-timings
- Birthday and work anniversary celebrations
- Festival celebrations
- Team outings, parties, trips and workshops
- Health Insurance cover
... and the list goes on. Apply for the position to see it for yourself!
NOTE: Attach a personal letter with your application, stating why you want this job, in addition to a CV or a link to LinkedIn. This job position doesn't allow working remote or freelance, only apply if you are currently or plan on living in the job location - Chandigarh region.CatalystOne is an equal opportunity employer. We have a passion for people and believe that a diverse workforce is fruitful for our company culture. We process applications on a continuous basis and the position might be appointed sooner than expected.