CatalystOne is the Nordic leader of HCM-software and has many well known companies as customers. Customers like Aker Solutions, Atea, EVRY, AF Gruppen and Posten use our software and many more are and will be happy to have us as their software supplier. We have during 10+ years built a strong value-based company driven by the customers success. We are now in an extensive growing phase and our five-year plan is to many times multiply the amount of customers, our net sales and the amount of employees. Do you want to join our exciting journey?
"Why should I be interested in being the Support Manager at CatalystOne?"
Great question! How about the exceptionally high employee satisfaction or the privilege to represent the Nordic leader in HCM-software? Maybe our award-winning culture and our brand new top-notch office just a few steps from the grand central in Stockholm or the soon-to-be upgraded Sandefjord office with a view of the water where dolphins can be spotted can convince you? The ability to be the first of your kind and establish and evolve this new role might be tickling your excitement. Is the challenge to manage and develop Scandinavia's best support department what you're looking for? Sounds exciting? Oh boy, do we have a vacancy for you!
We are in hyper-growth mode and are looking for our first Support Manager. Our support team plays a key role in our success story and we are looking forward to at least doubling this department in the coming years. We take our work but not ourselves too seriously and to do well in this team an open and forgiving sense of humour is of vital importance. This team consists of our software experts and the Support Manager should have a basic knowledge of our product suite, but the focus is on attracting, engaging and retaining this multinational department to secure perfection in customer satisfaction.
What we want you to do:
- Lead and develop one of Scandinavia's best support teams.
- Challenge current routines and see new possibilities to further secure best-in-the-biz support.
- Lead this multinational team that's doubling in the coming years.
- Develop processes for competence development, scalability and evaluation with the primary partners being Product Development and Operations as well as internal and external customers.
- Automate and standardize support processes.
- Tell bad jokes.
- Evaluate and develop key performance indicators for the support department.
- Secure support for 2020 and beyond with a focus on trends, news, forecasts and development.
- Ensure customer satisfaction together with our Customer Success Department.
- Work independently and structured.
- Have exceptional English skills and the ability to socially manoeuvre at least one Scandinavian language.
- Have a basic understanding of our product suite.
- Be a decent Mario Kart player.
- Have a passion for customer support perfection, just like the rest of the team!
Our dream candidate has international management experience with support in a Scandinavian company culture. The support team is in Sandefjord (Norway) and in Stockholm (Sweden) and our next plan is to further develop these teams and down the line adventure into Copenhagen (Denmark). The Support Manager will have to be somewhat physically present at these locations from time to time, so business trips are to be expected. We recruit nothing but the best people in the business, so the position is unbound by location and can be employed in either Stockholm or Sandefjord. The Support Manager will report to the VP Support, Security & Operations.CatalystOne is an equal opportunity employer. We have a passion for people and believe that a diverse workforce is fruitful for our company culture. We process applications on a continuous basis and the position might be appointed sooner than expected.