Why should I be interested in being the People & Culture Specialist at CatalystOne?
Great question! How about the exceptionally high employee satisfaction or the privilege to represent the Nordic leader in HCM-software? Maybe our award-winning culture or our brand new top-notch office just a few steps from the grand central in Stockholm can convince you? The ability to be the first of your kind and establish and evolve this new role might be tickling your excitement. Is the challenge to manage and develop the people procedures to be of world-class quality what you’re looking for? Sounds exciting? Look no further!
We are in hyper-growth mode and are looking for a People & Culture Specialist (Human Resources Specialist is what others would call this position) with a focus on labour law and formal people procedures. With a work force that has doubled just over the last couple of months comes more complex employment challenges and a need for standardised processes. The People & Culture team probably plays one of the most crucial roles in the success of our planned growth. We take our work but not ourselves too seriously and as ambassadors of our unique and successful work environment we expect candidates to be passionate about contributing, developing and promoting our company culture.
This team currently consists of two free spirited people persons who love the psychosocial complexity of people at work. We are both very passionate about creating preconditions for success and lifting our co-workers to the heavens, and if we can toot our own horns we’re pretty good at it. However, we can’t toot our own horns when it comes to labour law and formal employment procedures, which is why this role is so very important for us.
We want someone who:
- Wants to really make a difference and develop the People & Culture team as well as CatalystOne in general on how to be best-in-the-biz when it comes to labour law and formal people procedures practises in Norway, Denmark and Sweden
- Can independently lead and develop people (HR) policies
- Be the go to person and act as the internal expert when it comes to labour law including but not limited to work environment, compensation and benefits, rehabilitation and absence queries
- Has about 3-5 years of experience in a similar role
- Has a university degree
- Loves the formal aspects, organization and structuring of people processes
- Is fluent in English and either Swedish or Norwegian. A good understanding of other Scandinavian languages is requested.
The People & Culture Specialist will work from our downtown Stockholm office and report to the VP People & Culture.
CatalystOne is an equal opportunity employer. We have a passion for people and believe that a diverse workforce is fruitful for our company culture. We process applications on a continuous basis and the position might be appointed sooner than expected.