We have an exciting new opportunity for a Digital Marketing Specialist to join our international marketing team! Reporting to the VP of Marketing, you will take ownership of and drive growth through our digital channels, websites, and blogs. Both the HR Tech market and our organisation are in hyper-growth mode and you will be an important part of bringing CatalystOne to the next level. You will be the first filling the role as Digital Marketing Specialist at CatalystOne and will have a high impact on both the role and our future as market leader in the Nordics (and beyond...). The HR function is entering the digital era with full speed and CatalystOne is a front runner in innovating HR.
You will be joining a truly dedicated and committed team on an exciting growth journey. We are currently growing our business by 40-50% every year, and you can grab this opportunity to join the CatalystOne family and help build an international IT success.
We practice trust and agility and are committed to excellent employee satisfaction and development. So much, in fact, that we in 2018 were ranked as Norway's 6th best company to work for by Great Place To Work®. Something we are very proud of and we have ambitions of reaching the Top 3 next year!
You will be working out of our modern office in Karenslyst Allé, Oslo with fantastic views of the Oslo fjord and close to train/bus/tram.
You will be responsible for planning, executing, and measuring a wide range of digital activities which ultimately will result in an excellent experience throughout the customer journey, higher brand awareness, and increased lead generation. We are looking for a digital "jack-of-all-trades" to work closely with our local Marketing Managers, so if you are driven by impact, results, and have a thing for growth hacking, we want you!
- Website management of all country websites (brand new site launching Q4-18)
- SEO strategy
- Paid campaign activation, management and optimisation
- Campaign and automation setups in Hubspot
- Run our social platforms
- A/B testing across all digital channels
- Report, track and measure all activity
- Conduct regular audits and analysis to improve campaign performance
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends, competitor activity and latest MarTech
- Our go-to-person for everything Hubspot
Personality and requirements
We are looking for an individual who is dedicated, proactive and can take full ownership of the CatalystOne digital strategy and campaign setup. You should be tech savvy and analytical with a "can do" attitude. We highly value team players who take pride in sharing and contributing to a positive work environment.
Our new Digital Marketing Specialist probably has the following credentials:
- A degree in marketing, communications, or media
- Minimum 3-6 years of relevant work experience
- Agency or in-house experience working on PPC and programmatic/display campaigns
- Strong understanding of social media from a business perspective
- Tech savvy and probably HTML proficient
- Deep understanding of the inbound marketing methodology
- Experience with Hubspot, preferably with Hubspot certification(s)
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience with Photoshop or equivalent
- Experience from B2B marketing is a bonus!
- Google certification a bonus!
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Native speaker of one of the Scandinavian languages or English
- Good time management skills
- Proactive team player
- A willingness and hunger to learn and develop
The Digital Marketing Specialist will be part of an 8 persons strong, international marketing team and report to the VP Marketing.CatalystOne is an equal opportunity employer. We have a passion for people and believe that a diverse workforce is fruitful for our company culture. We process applications on a continuous basis and the position might be appointed sooner than expected.