Do you want to join a Nordic SaaS company that breathes ambition?
Do you want to work in an award winning culture and with awesome colleagues?
Do you enjoy scouting for the best talent?
If these questions create a tickling excitement in you, then you've reached the right place! Come, join CatalystOne!
We are looking for a person who is highly motivated to recruit the best!
CatalystOne Solutions is the Nordic leader in software for HCM (Human Capital Management) and has many well-known companies as customers. Customers like Paradox Interactive, Nordnet, Atea, EVRY, JM, Björn Borg and many more are and will be happy to have us as their software supplier. We have during 15+ years built a strong value-based company driven by the customers success. We are now in an extensive growing phase and our five-year plan is to many times multiply the number of customers, our net sales and the number of employees. Join us in this journey and be part of the success stories.
We have over time built an outstanding product and a strong corporate culture - both we are very proud of. Not many companies can truly say that their employees live their company values, but at CatalystOne our values are an integrated part of our everyday lives. We didn’t develop our values – our values developed us!
Join us as a Technical Recruiter, and you will have the opportunity to:
- Work with our beloved Product Development team in India - full of young and competent people having a fun and an inspiring work culture
- Further yourself on technical and personal level
- Interact with Nordic colleagues through both digital and in-person means, and become part of a big global CatalystOne family
- Participate and even present, in our round-the-year workshops and learning sessions
- Coordinate with Consultants, training houses, colleges, HR groups and job portals for candidates associated to recruitment drives
- Headhunt for the best talent on various online platforms such as LinkedIn or other social media
- Calling for interviews, communicate employment status to candidates and associated parties
You must be creative and solution oriented.
See if you are one of our new members of the family:
- You are a person humble at heart, having a flexible mindset, eagerness to learn more and create value
- You have past experience in handling recruitments and talent acquisition in past company. IT company would be an added advantage
- If quality means a lot more to you, not quantity!
- You have a "no-excuses" approach towards recruitment and sourcing challenges
- You hold a bachelor's or master's degree or relevant equivalent education
- You have good command on English language, both oral and written
- You are committed to your work and contribute in strengthening our work culture
Number of open positions: 1
This position will report to Associate Director - Product Development.
We have a total of five offices, with four corporate ones in the best locations of Oslo, Sandefjord, Stockholm and Copenhagen. Our biggest office is in Chandigarh, India, where we conduct research and develop our product suite. All our offices offer modern environments of the highest standards. We make sure to work closely across borders and cities. One big team on one big adventure together.
We practice trust and flexibility, and as a proud provider of HR solutions, we are of course keen to take good care of and develop our own employees.
A few other benefits of working with CatalystOne:
- Transparent and strong work processes-policies
- No work-bonds
- Flexibility in work-timings
- Birthday and work anniversary celebrations
- Festival celebrations
- Team outings, parties, trips and workshops
- Health Insurance cover
... and the list goes on. Apply for the position to see it for yourself!