"Why should I be interested in being an IT Consultant at CatalystOne?"
How about the exceptionally high employee satisfaction or the opportunity to be a part in complex and diverse system implementation projects? Maybe our award-winning culture and our brand-new top-notch office just a few steps from the grand central in Stockholm can convince you? Is the opportunity to really make a difference and have your voice heard with us on our adventurous expansion plan tickling your excitement? Is the challenge to be a key factor for the development of our customers system landscapes what you're looking for? Sounds exciting? Look no further.
We are in hyper-growth mode and are looking for more IT Consultants to join our amazing Swedish Customer Success team. In the coming years we are looking forward to multiplying our number of customers and when the goal is to deliver above and beyond expectations, the system implementation project really plays a huge part in that promise. The IT Consultant is responsible to transforming our customers business needs into technical solutions.
What we want you to do:
- Develop, document and implement the technical aspects of our Human Capital Management software.
- Analyse the customer system landscape and thereafter identify dataflows and configurate the best solutions in collaboration with our HR Consultant & Project Managers and of course our customers.
- Lead project meetings and workshops during the implementation process.
- Help existing customers with new integrations and solutions for already established architecture.
- Support the sales department with IT expertise.
Our dream candidate probably looks something like this:
- Excellent communication- and leadership skills.
- Proven Project-, Organizational- and Time Management skills.
- Sound experience of working with software and a deep technical understanding.
- Some previous experience in coding is an advantage.
- Relevant higher education.
- Can "talk" IT with HR and vice versa.
- Fluent in Swedish and English. Previous exposure to other Nordic languages desirable.
- Has an ability to work independently without any lost sense for team work.
- Has some sort of consultancy experience.
- A strong passion for customer service and always strives to understand the customer needs.
- Always looks for win-win for the customer and yourself.
- Manages customer expectations and delivers accordingly.
- Creates trust among customers and colleagues.
- Listens to and respects others' ideas.
- Contributes to an inspirational and motivating work environment.
What we can see really gives candidates an edge in applying for this position is the rare combination of being people oriented while also having a passion for tech.
This role is a great start to a career at CatalystOne. By becoming a part of our team, you also become a part of our professional culture with strong values and talented and high performing colleagues. As our new IT Consultant, you'll be working in close collaboration with our cross-national Customer Success team and our Product Development department in Norway. The IT Consultant will report to the Manager Technical Delivery.