Do you want to join a Nordic SaaS company that breathes ambition?
Do you believe that people and the culture around them, in any organization, are the most important drivers for growth?
Do you want to work in an award-winning culture and with awesome colleagues?
If these questions create a tickling excitement in you, then you've reached the right place! Come, join CatalystOne!
We are looking for a person who has proven experience and vision towards enabling people to grow and preserve the culture we are proud of.
CatalystOne Solutions is the Nordic leader in software for HCM (Human Capital Management) and has many well-known companies as customers. Customers like Paradox Interactive, Nordnet, Atea, EVRY, JM, Björn Borg and many more are and will be happy to have us as their software supplier. We have during 15+ years building a strong value-based company driven by the customer's success. We are now in an extensive growth phase and our five-year plan is too many times multiply the number of customers, our net sales and the number of employees. Join us on this journey and be part of the success stories.
We have over time built an outstanding product and a strong corporate culture - both we are very proud of. Not many companies can truly say that their employees live their company values, but at CatalystOne our values are an integrated part of our everyday lives. We didn’t develop our values – our values developed us!
We are in a very exciting phase of transition for our beloved product and organization to support our growth ambitions - both colleagues and customers!
Join us as an HR Manager, and you will have the opportunity to:
- Overall responsible for the Core HR and Recruitment of our Indian organization.
- Grow as a leader of People & Culture by maintaining and enhancing the culture in line with our values.
- Ensure close cooperation and coordination with VP People & Culture (located in Sweden).
- Accountable for the overall portfolio of projects to scale our HR processes, policies and delivery
- Ensure that all the stakeholders are involved and aligned throughout the process.
- Build and maintain strong cross-functional relationships.
- Partner with the leadership group to develop a culture of growth, and inspire a passionate, adaptive, and respectful culture.
- Lead strategic cross-functional alignment between projects affecting multiple teams (People, Operations, Recruiting, Legal, Communications, Finance, Training, and Development, etc.) across the HR organization.
- Ensure efficiency and simplicity in people processes, systems, policies, and programs.
- Ensure that the organization is protected and compliant.
- Help reporting colleagues in their job responsibilities, competence development and overall growth.
You must be creative and solution oriented to handle overall responsibility for all People & Culture initiatives for our Indian organization.
See if you are one of our new members of the family:
- You have 10 to 12 years of experience working with CMM level organizations while optimizing and standardizing HR processes, HR audit, and compliances.
- You have been responsible for creating and fostering a values-driven culture.
- You have an MBA, PGDBA or equivalent degree with HR subjects.
- You have been responsible or involved in managing an organizational change, associated growth challenges and possess good experience around how to minimize them.
- You rock it when it comes to presentation.
- You are great at decision making and problem-solving.
- You have highly effective coordination and cross-functionality relationship management skills.
- You are experienced in portfolio development for your team.
- You have strong communication and leadership skills.
- You have an excellent relationship and team building skills.
Number of open positions:
- 1 (10-12 years of experience in HR (with relevant experience in People & Culture)
We have a total of five offices, with four corporate ones in the best locations of Oslo, Sandefjord, Stockholm, and Copenhagen. Our biggest office is in Chandigarh, India, where we conduct research and develop our product suite. All our offices offer modern environments of the highest standards. We make sure to work closely across borders and cities. One big team on one big adventure together.
We practice trust and flexibility, and as a proud provider of HR solutions, we are of course keen to take good care of and develop our own employees.
This role will report to the Director - Business Operations, India.
A few other benefits of working with CatalystOne:
- Transparent and strong work processes-policies
- No work-bonds
- Flexibility in work-timings
- Birthday and work anniversary celebrations
- Festival celebrations
- Team outings, parties, trips, and workshops
- Subsidized corporate membership at selected Gym facilities
- Health Insurance cover
... and the list goes on. Apply for the position to see it for yourself!