Do you want to join a Nordic SaaS company that breathes ambition?
Do you want to have a passion for developing everyone and everything around you?
Do you want to work in an award-winning culture and with awesome colleagues?
If these questions create a tickling excitement in you, then you've reached the right place! Come, join CatalystOne!
We are looking for a person who can head and conribute to the culture of learning and development in CatalystOne with full passion and vigour.
CatalystOne Solutions is the Nordic leader in software for HCM (Human Capital Management) and has many well-known companies as customers. Customers like Paradox Interactive, Nordnet, Atea, EVRY, JM, Björn Borg and many more are and will be happy to have us as their software supplier. We have during 15+ years building a strong value-based company driven by the customer's success. We are now in an extensive growth phase and our five-year plan is too many times multiply the number of customers, our net sales and the number of employees. Join us on this journey and be part of the success stories.
We have over time built an outstanding product and a strong corporate culture - both we are very proud of. Not many companies can truly say that their employees live their company values, but at CatalystOne our values are an integrated part of our everyday lives. We didn’t develop our values – our values developed us!
Join us as the Head of Training and Development, and you will have the opportunity to:
- Be responsible for creation and orchestration of the portfolio of training and development activities for the entire organization
- Lead the L&D team and help in keeping it up to date with latest training practices, trends and technology
- Work with our beloved Product Development team in India - full of young and competent people having a fun and an inspiring work culture
- Collaborate with VP - People and Culture, and Head of People and Culture to assess the need, and develop programs unique to each department
- Measure program delivery quality, generate reports and ensure continuous improvement and effectiveness
- Interact with Nordic colleagues through both digital and in-person means, and become part of a big global CatalystOne family
- Participate and even present, in our round-the-year workshops and learning sessions to facilitate learning in India organization, and in Nordics through digital means
See if you are one of our new members of the family:
- You are a person humble at heart, having an agile mindset, eager to create value in everything that is done
- You feel that building trusting relationships based on integrity is of utmost importance to you
- You demonstrate deep understanding of the training and development industry and trends in the Knowledge Management domain
- You possess a strong attention to detail and work ethic
- You have strong analytical (both quantitative and qualitative), problem-solving and organizational skills
- You have strong interpersonal skills and ability to work successfully in a virtual and non-virtual team setting
- You have proven and successful experience in
- facilitating training campaigns through instructional design concepts, adult learning concepts, and technology
- leading teams and have demonstrated high motivational followership and coaching skills
- You have at least 7 years of working experience in a Training and Development capacity, preferably working as a managerial role in Training and Development in a large business setting
- You hold a degree in MBA, PGDBA or equivalent in HR subjects
- You are well versed with English language and have good command in both oral and written expression
Number of open positions: 1
This role with report to Director - Product Development.
We have a total of five offices, with four corporate ones in the best locations of Oslo, Sandefjord, Stockholm, and Copenhagen. Our biggest office is in Chandigarh, India, where we conduct research and develop our product suite. All our offices offer modern environments of the highest standards. We make sure to work closely across borders and cities. One big team on one big adventure together.
We practice trust and agility, and as a proud provider of HR solutions, we are of course keen to take good care of and develop our own employees.
A few other benefits of working with CatalystOne:
- Transparent and strong work processes-policies
- No work-bonds
- Flexibility in work-timings
- Birthday and work anniversary celebrations
- Festival celebrations
- Team outings, parties, trips, and workshops
- Health Insurance cover
... and the list goes on. Apply for the position to see it for yourself!