"Why should I be interested in being an HR Consultant & Project Manager at CatalystOne?"
How about the exceptionally high employee satisfaction or the opportunity to lead complex and diverse system implementation projects? Maybe our award-winning culture and our brand-new top-notch office just a few steps from the grand central in Stockholm can convince you? Is the opportunity to really make a difference and have your voice heard with us on our adventurous expansion plan tickling your excitement? Is the challenge to lead grand implementation projects and be a key factor for the success of our customers what you're looking for? Sounds exciting? Look no further.
We are in hyper-growth mode and are looking for more HR Consultant & Project Managers to join our amazing Swedish Customer Success team. In the coming years we are looking forward to multiplying our number of customers and when the goal is to deliver above and beyond expectations, the system implementation project really plays a huge part in that promise. The HR Consultant & Project Manager will be responsible for ensuring successful world-class implementations of the CatalystOne Human Capital Management software.
What we want you to do:
- Project manage several implementations simultaneously.
- Ensure projects are properly planned and staffed.
- Run customer workshops as part of our project methodology.
- Act as System Expert and together with our IT Consultants design and configurate the customer system landscape according to best practise and customer needs analysis.
- Provide advice and guidance to the HR department, often to the HR Director.
- Ensure everything is properly documented, following our standardized documentation templates.
Our dream candidate probably looks something like this:
- Excellent communication- and leadership skills.
- Proven Project Management skills.
- Excellent organizational- and time management skills.
- Can "talk" IT with HR and vice versa.
- Sound experience of working with software.
- Fluent in Swedish and English. Previous exposure to other Nordic languages desirable.
- Work experience from some or all HR areas, such as HR master data handling, continuous performance, competence management, is a plus.
- A strong passion for customer service and always strives to understand the customer needs.
- Always looks for win-win for the customer and yourself.
- Manages customer expectations and delivers accordingly.
- Creates trust among customers and colleagues.
- Listens to and respects others' ideas.
- Contributes to an inspirational and motivating work environment.
The HR Consultant & Project Manager will be part of the Swedish Customer Success team and report to the Manager Consulting. Feel free to contact us with questions.